I noticed my vagina was a little sore..didnt really think much into it thought it would go away couple days went by and now my vagina lips near my bumhole are swollen and there are little pimple like red bumps on my vagina and around it..It itches and burns when i pee and randomly throughout the day..when i sit it stops hurting until i get up and walk..i can barely walk or sit without intense pain...yeast infection? :cry: pllllllllease help

TOTALLY! And it's a doozy! You need to take a 7 day kit! Which includes the suppositories and the cream! Start taking Achipholus and also probiotic yogurt! This type eats the yeast in your system - helping out with the treatment! I will tell you about another way - which has been told me TOTALLY work! You can either put a tampon in yogurt then insert it! OR even use Tzaziki and put that on your lips - with a pad of course! Obviously do this at home - as you don't want people asking "Do you smell garlic?!!!!" XD XD XD ;-) So just know that you need to keep the area clean - with showering do NOT douche! So it just takes time! Good luck and health!

Would that help me?
I had sex last night with my partner whom ive been with for 2 yrs. We are 20(me) and 22(him).
This has happened a couple times before but not every time we have intercourse. My 'lips' (sorry dont know the doctor term) are swollen. It makes me very uncomfortable when I sit normally and walk...

Would this be some sort of yeast infection? I dont have any irregular discharge or smell.
thankyou in advance!

Actually honey, this irritation can also be from dryness, excessive rubbing, hopefully you used protection? The downside of a condom IS that it can affect the sensitivity in your vagina and your labia! Try and use more lubrication, I don't think this is a yeast infecction I do think it is more like a rug burn!

Hi. I don't know if this is a yeast infection that I have....
So I got my period. Then after that I shaved. I got these red small bumps all over my p***y lips. They are sore and hurt, some of them landed near my anus, because I shave them too, those hurt badly. I don't feel any itching. We had sex, and then when I woke up, I saw that my thong had drops of blood. I'm just in pain, some times I just want to cry. I don't want to go to the doctor because I think they could say the worse and say I have AIDS or HIV and I don't want to have that or die. (I always look at the most negative thing) I asked my boyfriend if he had any STDS, he said no. And I asked my boyfriend before that, if he had an STD, all he said, was that he had a urinal infection. So it hasn't gone away, and I was just wondering, what it was?!? What medicine can I put on it? And does anybody know how long this can take to go away, because I'm in horrible horrible pain. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
So plz plz help and answer my question.

hi im 15 an iv never had any thing wrong with my vag area before so this kinda cought me off gard a little bit and i dont know what to do 1 morning i woke up i felt a strange feeling like in my vag and my lips were swollen and it kinda burning bt not like really bad it hurt more around the inside of my lips it dosent hurt whn i go pe-pe bt it dose hurt whn i wipe an im not leacking any strange fluids or not that i know of and its not giving of a strange odor eather it dosnt like burn a lot like i cant stand it and it dosent hurt unless i touch it and it also dosent itch it just kinda tingles a bit and it bothers me i dont have any little bummps bt like i said i havent had any problems before this 1 and i really dont knw wht to do i think it mit be a yeast infection if it is can some one help by tellin me how to get rid of it and if its not can you plz.plzz tell mi wht it is and wht i should do

i've been with my boyfriend for 3 years and just this past year ive noticed that sometimes like about every three months or so my "lips" swell and i have a white discharge and it itchs and burns. but this doesnt happen all the time! its only happened about 3 times. i am so confused i dont know what it is!!

ok let me start off by saying i had these same symptoms... I had sex then  a week later i had body cramps, water like discharge, andred bumps that put me in sooo much pain.  I looked it up on the computer and didnt like what I read.  HSV1-2 is nothing nice to hear but it sounds about right.  i have HSV1 down there... but at least its not HSV2!  I have only had one BO and it may not ever happen again, but who knows... just wanted to share my exp and thoughts with you all.

The last time i had sex was  Canada's day 2011, my vagina started itching every now and then i didn't pay attention to it thinking it was nothing, and then it started really hurting. Then everything followed after that. Its gotten worse though, it began with just itching, then burning, then hurting while peeing, then white discharge, then the white discharge went away for about a day. & now it is back, and i have bumps everywhere, pimple looking ones i believe, & it hurts when sitting, walking, doing anything, it hurts. When i go to the bathroom im pretty much brought to tears every time. I have drank nothing but water, & cranberry juice. I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS !??!?! Help ASAP !  $: 

Wash yourself good . Eat healthy , drink a lot of water, if u can't bare the pain. They have vagisil at cvs or wallgreens. U can put that on your bag or inside the wall of your lips and it will num the pain and cool the itchyness down a lot. I have had this problem and I did the healthy and safe stuff and everything went away. Also I went to the doctor and they told me I didn't have anything and it was just irritation . I hope this works.

Razor burn , common . Make sure you get enough soap and water wen u shave :)

hey I have these red bumps in my vagina like them but thay don't itch or burn what do I do?

i took an antibiotic a month or to ago and a while ago started to have had constant discharge .im young and and new to all this (only 12). it just started getting a weird color(white or yellowish and chunky)discharge and little red bumps that itch when im laying around... i DONT know what to do!!!!!!! plzzz help,i dont know what to do!!!

I'm in the same boat here, I'm a virgin so I know it can't be a STD but my vag is all swollen and red, it burns, I have discharge but its just clear and little red bumps, WHAT IS THIS?!  Somebody please help :( 

Unforunately i have had this many times, like currently. My OBGYN says its bacterial vaginosis. I'm currently on my second antiobiotic for mine right now. Clindamycin has helped me in the past, but for some reason, it didnt work this time, so now I'm on Flagyl.