hi, i have been with my boyfriend for nearly 3 years now. i am on birth control so we dont always use condoms. i have been experiencing a burning pain immediatly after unprotected sexual intercourse. it doesnt happen when he wears condoms, only when he cums inside me, im worried i may be allergic to his sperm. help me!

my g/f has same problem, does anyone know if this is a bad thing?

I have been married 14 yrs and have recently had a vaginal exam by my gyno and he said everything was fine, but when my husband and I have intercourse and he cums in me it feels like I'm on fire. What does this mean and what can I do to prevent it?

Has anyone received any respones to this issue yet? My girlfriend and I are still searching for an answer.

I have been having same problem with husband and here is what i've found from what i read. If it breaks out another area of your skin say maybe your arm it could be an allergy. Things such as birth control or breastfeeding can lower estrogen making dryness a problem so try using a water based lubricant. I even read something saying something about his proglan-somethings doing it so take ibuprofen an hour before sex. It also could be a yeast infection.

I've been having the same problem...
it sucks... my boyfriend feels really bad and doesn't know what to do about it... and i don't know how it's caused....
do you use anything at the time when the reaction is occuring>?
I tried ice and cold objects.. doesn't seem to help!
Let me know anymore info! Thanks :$

yeah i was just looking for the answer to this but cant find one! I just had sex with my bf, and i always tell him not to cum in me bcuz it always burns but this time he accidently did and now it hurts, but when he doesnt cum in me it doesnt hurt at all.

Just thought you guys might want to check out some more online info about females being allergic to certain sperm. Im having a similar issue however he never lets loose inside he always pulls out so i cant be allergic to that, but with you guys since they do let go inside you might be having an allergic reaction. You should do more research or bring it up at a gyn appointmen

I healed myself from this problem. i actually burned all the time. It called vulvadynia b/c docs don't know what it is. I figured out it is my body's PH balance. I was too acidic. I changed my diet and the burning and stinging slowly dissolved. It killed after sex b/c your "juices are flowing" right after sex and those "juices" are acid. So it feels like you are on fire. It took a year to be totally free of it. But I followed a strict diet. I stopped all forms of coffee, club soda and tea. I only drank (and still do) Evian Ph balanced water. Figi is okay. Jana is good too. I drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water (ie 140 pound person drinks 70 ounces of water) The I stopped eating vinegar, honey, whey(dairy),sugar,all fruit. I ate tons of greens. I juiced my greens for breakfast. I ate potatoes. Never microwaved. I ate some protein but usually baked. No sauces due to vinegar. I also use yoga to control the stress in my life. I know this seems weird but what you eat affects your body in many ways. I stopped all vitamins and supplements until now. Everything you put in your mouth must be free of weak acids and your meals must be 80% veggies 20% other. Even breakfast. It is hard but it worked. Let me know if you have any questions. Doctors do not have a magic pill for this. Laura

The same thing happens to me after sex, i've found that if I shower soon after and use a gentle soap on my vagina like dove, it helps the burning to subside more quickly! Sometimes if I don't have time to shower I use one of those vaginal wipes, that seems to help as well.
Also, even though it burns when you urinate after sex, it's a very good thing to use the restroom right after having sex because urine is sterile and it helps to keep bladder infections away!

I have the burning as well and actually asked my gyno about it today.
As laura said be fore me, my gyno also told me that it could possibly be my ph balance being too acidic.
She told me its not bad that its very common.
She also mentioned the fact that sometimes our vaginas get tiny tears in it, so when he cums itll burn.
Just like salt water on your wounds at the beach.

Vaginal Infection

Certain vaginal infections such as vaginal yeast infections and trichomoniasis are often present without noticeable symptoms. However during sexual intercourse, the rubbing motion of the penis against the vagina and genitalia sometimes causes the symptoms of these vaginal infections to intensify causing stinging and burning. Genital herpes sores are another frequent cause of pain during sex. i hope this helps anyone with these prob as me lol

Vaginal Infection

Certain vaginal infections such as vaginal yeast infections and trichomoniasis are often present without noticeable symptoms. However during sexual intercourse, the rubbing motion of the penis against the vagina and genitalia sometimes causes the symptoms of these vaginal infections to intensify causing stinging and burning. Genital herpes sores are another frequent cause of pain during sex.

I just reserached this.
My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for a little over a year, and while we don't always use condoms, I always have him pull out. Recently we used a condom that broke, evidentally, he came inside me. It burned immediately after, and subsided a few mintes later, and then I showered. If you feel immediate burning, it's not typically a symptom of being allergic to your partner's semen. However, if you feel burning within 20-30 minutes outside your vagina, or inside, there's a good chance you're allergic. This immediate burning can happen if it's your first time being exposed to his cum(as it was for me), or even if it's been a prolonged period of time between the last time you were exposed and now. There are also other reasons for burning: friction from the intercourse could have damaged the soft tissues, the skin could be cut, you could have an STD, etc. If you truly are concerned with your personal health you should always consult a doctor.

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and all of a sudden it started burning during sex. I don't know what it is but it burns really bad and we tried a condom but it still burned. but he always pulls out so I don't if I'm allergic. why is this happening?