so guys im 16 and i had sex once and masturbate like 5 times a day. last week i went to a school camp and as soon as i arrive to that place i wanted to go to a bathroom because i really need to pee but my girlfriend pulled me and started unbuttoning my pants then i had sex with her after that i went for a shower and didnt pee until like midnight. when i peed at midnight my penis burns and i almost cried while peeing, can somebody tell me whats wrong? cause it really hurts when i pee like im avoiding peeing now

i  need someone to  reply asap like my penis hurt so bad, i only pee once a day :(

That could be UTI. UTI can cause this symptom. You'd better go to see the doctor to make sure. If it is, the herbal medicine named Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill can help you. Though it may work slowly, it can eradicate this disease and doesn't have any side effects. .. I hope it can help you.

This sounds like a Urinary Tract Infection. Does it burn at the tip all day or just when you urinate? Pressure in your abdomen? Are there any sores, redness, or irritation with the burning? It could also be a male yeast infection, if your girl just had one, chances are you caught it. This is common in uncircumcised guys.