I masturbated two times today and after the second time I felt like I had to take a really bad piss. Once that was over it felt like the inside of my penis burned. I'm 16 and I don't want to tell my parents I have washed it with water only please help! I have never had sex so I don't have an STD. I'm starting to get worried please help.

Sounds like a urinary tract infection. UTI is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria invade the urinary tract system. It always happen when bacteria from the bowel that live on the skin near the rectum or in the vagina, which spread and enter the urinary tract through the urethra. 

UTI, the symptoms are you have the urge to pee a lot but when you do very little comes out and it hurts a lot almost like a burning sensation when you pee. Don't afraid of telling this to your mom. Not drinking enough water and always holding pee could also cause a UTI.  Drinking cranberry juice, lemon with water pretty much anything with a high acidity. But, if things keep going on, you'd better see a doctor and get prescriptions. Herbal medicine such as diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill would also be a good option, since herbs are more natural, maybe you could google it and have a look.