hi, in the past three days i have been having this burning sensation when i pee and today i found blood stains after wiping. what does this burning after urination mean,is it serious.

You have probably caught some kind of an infection. Burning sensation during urination and bleeding could be a sign of both intestinal and sexually transmitted bacteria. From STD’s it is usually Chlamydia that causes bleeding and burning, Chlamydia also causes bleeding after sex. Yeast infection, which is not believed to be an STD can also cause bleeding (although not that often) but would often cause itching and burning, redness, swelling, flaking, etc
Intestinal bacteria can easily end up in the urinary tract. This is because urethra in females is very short and bacteria can easily reach the bladder. The bacteria comes to the bladder from the anal area when wiping the wrong way, or if not washing after sexual intercourse or after having vaginal sex after anal, etc
All bacterial infections are easily treated with antibiotics, you just need a doc to prescribe you the right antibiotic by recognizing the bacteria. Yeast infection is treated with anti-fungal medications.

will the bleeding constant?

i mean when you have chlamidia, is it everytime you pee that you bleed? will it occur until it is treated?

I know this is posted in Men's Health, but this was the most useful post I saw off hand.

I was taking a shower before work today and was washing my privates when it started burning intensely. I couldn't wash off fast enough. I went to work trying to deal the burning/itching feeling and when I went to the bathroom on my break, I noticed that it burned even more when I went pee. I was nearly in tears. I also noticed blood. For a second, I thought my period had come early. When I got home, I grabbed a hand mirror and took a look. The inside was extremely red and it still burned badly. And it almost looked like I'd scraped it and little bits of blood could still be seen.

It doesn't hurt much at the moment, thank god. But I was wondering why that would happen... I don't think it's an infection, since this didn't start until I was in the shower cleaning myself. And I'm not allergic to the soap I use...

Any ideas?

Hey,
in the past two days i have been having this pain in my pelvic area while peeing along with a nausea feeling and a burning sensation that stays with me through out the day. after i wipe there is blood. Also throughout the day i feel like i constantly have to pee, even after i go. I am supposed to get my period next week like Thursday or Friday. I was hoping for maybe a suggestion or something i really hope its not serious but it is very painful.

your smptoms sound like cystitis ,this is just a nother word for urine infection. its totally fine and can clear up on its own. but if it continues to bleed during having a pee consult you doctor.
you can treat it yourself by drinking water with some sodium bicarbonate i think.

hi, i found out i had clamidia n i got treated for it but now i have a burning sensation wen a pee n bleeding stains n that haswnt hapend

Hi, i also have been experiencing a burning sensation after peeing and when i wipe i see blood. I thought it was my period and i wore my pad but nothing came out. Every time i pee it happens, am even dreading going to the bathroom. What could it possibly be and what should i do? Am jus glad am not the only one experiencing this. It cant be an STI coz i only have intercourse with my husand.

It sounds to me like most of you have a bladder infection and should seek medical advice, most likely you need some antibiotics to clear it up... Try some cranberry juice, that helps too

I've had a uti before and normally it goes away after drinking a gallon of cranberry juice, i get water logged very easily so i can't drink the recommended amount of water which is what causes uti's well i've been drinking cranberry juice for 2 days and the feelings have only gotten worse, i feel like I Have to pee None stop and when I do its a very very tiny amount with constant burning sensation (very painful) all day that gets worse everytime I do try and pee And this morning around 3:30 I woke up with that feeling again smoked a cigarette and went to go pee well shortly after my fiancé woke up to get ready for work I had come to realize that there was blód stains on the toilet paper after wiping again it was kinda chunky if that makes sense not to mention earlier in the day I had wiped after going #2 and there was blód stains as well I'm really very worried I have had cyst's in the past and have medical problems but I dont think it could be an STD simply due to the fact me and my fiancé both got check ups

hi, i am 15 and im sexualy active, my boyfriend of three years and i had sex satuarday, monday i recieved burning & blood when i wipe, today is tuesday and it has yet to stop, but gotted worst, today i dont pee yellow, i pee red, and i constantly feel lik i have to pee, but when i go pee, my vigina squeezes together to stop my pee, due to the burnning, the pain is unbareable, and im not sure what to do? - we didnt use a condom, and my next period isnt for 16 days, help? can this be treated by not having to see a doctor.

That sounds like a pretty serious urinary tract infection - but it could also be a serious something else. Something is certainly not working correctly and you should probably see someone just to be sure. If you're worried about seeing your doctor, see if there's  Planned Parenthood in the area - they give free or cheap consultations and treatment. 

am having the same problem exactly the same am so worried i dont know wat to do also its a possibility that i might be pregnant now i ave not seen my period as yet

Ive had the same and sometimes having sex with not enough foreplay can cause small rips in the vagina..

Make sure to use lube or spend more time in foreplay!

Drink cranberry juice & water and it should clear up within 1-3 days

i've only had sex once, but i knew nothing about the person, and it was around a month ago, and he wore protection, but only recently i have found a spot or two of blood, and it kind of burns when i pee, but it doesnt exactly happen every time, but im still worried, but i cant easily get to a doctors