I'm a 14 yr old female. I have been having sex for about 8 months now. I have noticed that I am having this pain in my "area" on the inside. It feels like I have to pee when I don't. This usually happened after sex but not all the time. I recently started noticing that when it hurt, there was blood when i tried to push. (cause it hurt) it just now happened without having sex. It hurts for an entire day and it is really uncomfortable because i think i have to pee. and when i try, i don't have to. I was wondering if this could be linked to Herpes because I found out that I could have been exposed to that. Several Times. I don't know what could be causing this but it hurts and it is really hard to handle.

I Have The Exact Same Problem D:
Help Anyone?

first of all you shouldnt even be having sex at the age of 14 and second maybe you should go see a gynecologist.

first of all it's none of yer business when she is having sex all people start different . i'm 14 too and been having sex for 8 to 9 months . i'm going through the same exact thing and i really can't handle it . it also feels like a tickling hurt feeling in my clit ! i need help any advice ?

It Could possibly be a urinary tract infection (UTI). Check this website out.

http://www.medicinenet.com/urine_infection/article.htm

You need to go to the doctor. It can be treated easily with anitbiotics. UTI's can happen for many reasons, so don't worry about your parents wondering if sex is the cause. You are young, I would first ask that you reconsider being sexually active. If you still choose to be active then make sure your partner understands the complications of having sex. Males, especially under the age of 18, do not understand the importance of washing their penis very well. This along with condoms are big factors in getting an UTI. Drink lots of fluids. Cranberry juice has been known to help as well. Good luck and be smart and safe!

its a bladder infection

Im 16, and i don't have sex, but i have the same problem.

you guys really should wrap it up and don't let 20 year old men fool you into thinking they love you lolz watch some law and order: svu

It's a bladder infection drink a lot of water and 100% cranberry juice. Go to the doctor and get tested as well it could be chlamydia ahhhh! Go pee before and after sex that should help prevent more bladder infections.

What if it stings when you pee, after sex, But usually go away by the next morning?

When I pee it hurts a and not peeing straight

i had the same exact thing. it's a uti, drink lots of cranberry juice because that will help flush out the bacteria causing the infection. also, go to the doctor they will give you some medicine that helps. i wouldn't just use the cranberry juice because you also need medicine. if you're worried about going to the doctor and having them find out you're sexually active don't because they may ask if you are but it has nothing to do with a uti and you can just tell them that you aren't sexually active. It hurt like hell when i had mine, i would feel like i had to go but i wouldn't be able to and then as it got worse i would get this sharp pain as i would urinate and i started peeing blood. but just go to the doctor and your problem will be fixed !

Im 14 and i have the same problem but ive been sexualy active for over a year now and i just had sex two days ago and it started hurting tht nite after i cam home im in pain and im starting to not be able to handling peeing ever 20-30sec plz help me