My husband and I are very sexually active. We are the 2 to 3 times a day type. We had a bet who could go longer without having sex. In any event, it was 5 days. We ended up making love. I recall it didn't really want to go in. I wasn't as wet as usual. It started hurting as soon as he got it in. Once he ejaculated, I went to the bathroom in pain. I urinated and it burned so bad. The only thing I can recall is that morning would have marked 3 days for him without showering. Could he have been so dirty I got an instant irritation from it. This has been 2 days and I still hurt and it still burns as if I chaefed myself down there. It itches inside as well. I asked him questions to find out if he burns or is irritated and he said it never did irritate or burn him. Please help me. I need to see what I can use to help it instead of irritating it more. And learn why this happened so it never happens again.
Thanks,
inpain

if he didnt shoer, than he probably had hidden turn in his penis that gave you a UTI, it shouls subside afrer a few days, sometimes shorter. Also make sure you sont have sex if he didnt wash his penis while showering. If you still in pain after a few days, I would see a doctor.

fter sex, either the sperm is in there and the heat hurts it, or your tissues stretched. if your peeing, or after peeing. you have UTI/UBI Urinary tract infection/Urinary Bladder infection.

Tract ifection is from the lineing of your small intestine is really thin, from drinking a lot of pops/caffinees. or from holing in your pee. or sometimes even from sexual intercourse, and/or wearing your clothes to tight (causing yeast infection). Urinary bladder infection.. the same thing. Or sometimes, after you washed it or wore tight clothing that rubbed. The cloth/clothing rubbed against the vaginal area to hard and cause it to take layers of skin off.

In an otherwise healthy young female, a three-day course of antibiotics is usually enough. Some providers prefer a seven-day course of antibiotics. Occasionally, a single dose of an antibiotic is used.

AND GIIRLS I HAD THIS PROBLEM TOO TRUST ME,BECAUSE OF THIS I WAS AFRAID TO GO TOILET AND WITH ME I COULD KEEP IT IN FOR AGES,JUST GO TO THE DOCTORS AND GET ANTIBIOTICS,ALSO TO PREVENT IT YOU COULD EAT ALOT FRUITS AND DRINK WATER DAILY...

Collapse full post

Um so scared to have sex with a dirty penis

As embarrassing as it is i am suffering from the same problem. My husband works outside all day and when he came home all sweaty and dirty i just couldnt resist so we had sex before he showered, which we never do. I feel like my lips are chapped.. pun intended lol.. it burns and itches. While it feels so good to scratch the c**p out of it, it leaves me in way more pain. Any home remedies? Or should i contact my doctor?

His penis might not have been clean, causing you to get an infection, but don't think it happened because he's uncircumcised. He simply didn't clean/washed it. An uncircumcised penis is not the sign of an unclean penis, it's the other way around.
Hope you're better by now.

Me and my 55 year old boyfriend rarely have sex he takes a shower once a week and maybe a wash up. Im worried because uncircumcised penises need to be washed daily just like. A circumcised man

If you had a UTI you needed an antibiotic to get rid of it before it traveled to the kidneys. Sounds like he gave you a yeast infection, keep the area clean and check with your Gyno.

My bf is uncircumcised, he didn't clean him self for about a week. My left vagina lip is ver swollen and its now on the left side of my vagina. Its been almost a week by Monday that its been like this. The pain has gotten worse in the last day . I need advice bad this had never happened to me when im walking or about to sit down the pain is so bad that im almost in tears. Someone please respond. .

Check with your gyno or a pharmacy to get cream for yeast infection

That's disgusting! I am going to wash my filthy uncircumcised penis more often from now on. I apologize on behalf of all natural penis. I'd get mine cut but Im scared to cut anything down there. I'll just wash wash wash!

What are these guys only taking a bath once a week for??? Every day fellas........I think weather they are circumcised or uncircumcised, they will only bring home yeast if they were with another woman with a yeast infection... furthermore MOST of the time UTI and these kind of infections are caused by E coli....That's from not washing your hands and then touching a penis, then having sex, women wiping from the front toward the front and across the viginal area. She should wipe from the back toward the back. E coli is produced mostly in these cases from the anus. Guys can have E coli on his penis if he has a bowel movement and masterbates and doesn't wash his penis before having sex with a woman.

An uncircumcised penis is not disgusting if it is clean...much like a woman's volva needs to be leaned. Otherwise it would be VERY VERY disgusting in no time....YUK Clean people..

You may have an ingrown hair

never f**k the man who does not wash is penis it causes diaeases urine infection and go to doctor or the matter will become more worse