About a week and a half ago me & my boyfriend had sex. Him being stupid and not listening to me he used a water based coco butter as lube. Ever since that I've been having problems when peeing. At first it stung a little when I peed, and became really irritated and a lot of discomfert. It only seems to be at night now though that it becomes bad. I wake up in the middle of the night to pee, after that it becomes irritated with the urge to pee some more but I know there isn't anything left. It's to the point where I can't sleep and have to get to a point to being so tired that I just fall asleep. I also found a red sore dot with flaky sry skin around it, above my clit in the crease on the top of my vagina. The only relif I get is on the toilet. Do I just have a UTI...or what?

Sounds to me like you have a yeast infection! You could have a UTI but the cheaper option is to get a ph level test at your local drug store or even at walmart. This will tell you if you have a yest infection. I recommend the vagisil test because most of them have a pill you insert into your vagina if you test positive for a yeast infection and within the next couple of hours or days symptoms will be gone. But the red sore dot is also of a bit concern being that's what happened to me when I was later diagnosed with hsv-2 or genital herpes. I just want you to know to NOT FREAK OUT! When I was reserching on the internet I couldn't help but burst into tears after reading everything that could be happening to me. Go get tested and if you are diagnosed with hsv-2 just remember your life isn't over. I have been in a relationship for over three years with my boyfriend, and with the help of aclovyir and always using condoms even if symptoms aren't present (herpes can be transmitted even when there are no symptoms and can lie dormant in your body for many years) and he has shown no signs whatsoever of contracting herpes. Just know the facts and get tested! If you have any other questions please let me know!