I am a 24 year old female and i am sexually active. Its not like several times a week but it is normally 4-5 times a month. I am on the pill Ortho-Cyclen and I have a problem of having to pee. I dont recall having to do this but but i think i might have another time just not this bad. I had sex yesterday (first time cince my lovely time of the month but 5-6 days after) I have been constantlly going to the bathroom 2 pee. Not a LOT but it is constant. I NORMALLY can hold it all day and wake up pee and b4 bed and maybe ONE more time n the day. TODAY i swear that i couldnt hold it 20 mins?? Has anyone heard of this??? Im just wondering. Could it just be irritation after sex because this time he went down on me and had me TWITCHING BAD and then deep penetration after could that b the problem i was irritated???

i am 18 and just started to have sex....the first time i didnt really have to pee....den da next time we had sex he popped da cherry n dats wen i started to have my peeing problem....i cant hold it for a sec....its jus s sudden urg n i have to run to da bathroom...i almost peed on myself 2x....im tryin to figure out whats wrong as well

I am 19 and have been having sex for a few years now. but every time i have had sex or masterbate i need to go pee right after its over.

ok girls. heres the thing.go on google, look up the word squirt. and your answers will be answered. this feeling you all have is just a natural thing caled INTENSE SQUIRTING ORGASMATA!!!!! i have actually been trying to get to where you guys are act. i cant seem to get to that climax at all.(so jelous of you guys) :p

I am having the same problem. I switched from the shot to the pill a couple of months ago. I am active but onlya 4-5 month as well. Yesterday I had sex and this morning I have the urge to pee all the time. I also have pain in my lower left abdomen. I wonder if this can have something to do with the pill?

this occurs naturally and you may not necessarily need to "pee", women can ejaculate much like men (often referred to as squirting). The sensation before squirting is the same as having an urge to pee, the key is to relax and not hold back as what what follows is a more intense orgasm. As mentioned in previous posts, many women strive to experience this form of orgasm, but often have trouble in actually ejaculating their cum. This is most likely because they are not completely relaxed or have poor use of the mussels in that region.

I myself have experience squirting I too had trouble reaching it, but there is no right or wrong way to go about doing it. if you can reach a regular orgasm you can squirt.

Don't be afraid to release it because you think your going to pee, the feeling is quite close and is mistaken for urination. If you are really concerned go to the bathroom before hand. Don't be alarmed if you do squirt and it has a certain smell(it can be common), because it comes out of the same whole where u pee it flushes out any fluids in it.

I hope this was insightful.

i had the same problem as a few of the girls above..i had sex last night and all of today ive been suddenly busting for the loo but then when i go its like almost nothing ..im hatin it atm and really dont know why its happening...

Sounds more like you need to visit your doctor. Maybe a UTI or inflamed urethra.
Anywho.. go see your GP.
Squirting is common - YES - But not afterwards and all day!

probably a uti..

This is more helpful ! I have urge to pee days after and was concerned