I have had red marks off and on, on the insides of my theigh but im sure its just from rubbing together. Also about five days ago I have ahd burning sensations when I pee off and on. Should I be worried?

Well burning sensations during urination are almost always a sign of some kind infection, most commonly bacterial. Urinary tract infections are more common in females than in males and you didn’t say anything about your sex.

Bacteria that invade urinary tract are usually bacteria from gastrointestinal tract that reach urethra from anal area, from having vaginal and anal sex at the same time and from wiping from bottom to top (in females).

Other causes of burning urination could be sexually transmitted disease in both males and females (red marks are probably not an STD), prostate problems, kidney stones, etc

I would advise you to see an urologist and have this evaluated. Certain bacteria could travel to the upper part of the body and cause more trouble in reproductive tract or kidneys.

hmmm...i feel burning sensation when i urinate. I know i have a history of having a UTI. And i think its coming back again. But im scared cause im having some light green discharge. and i dont know what is is...
i really dont know whats happening. And i experience pain in my lower abdomen...

in the morning i get straight up and go to the toilet. when nearing the end of urination i get slight burning sensation. wheneever i go any other time in the day im fine. when i do get pain in the morning my penis turns alot darker in colour....please help me

Although some men who have a UTI do not have any symptoms, most men will experience some or all of the following symptoms:

•Frequent urge to urinate but often the amount of urine passed is small.
•Painful, burning feeling in the area of the bladder or urethra, during urination.
•Fatigue
•Fever (This often means that the infection has moved into the kidney).
•The urine can look cloudy or milky. If blood is present then the color will be reddish
•Urine can smell offensive.
•Nausea and even vomiting may occur in kidney infections.
•Back pain

The doctor will send a mid stream sample of urine from his patient to test for the type of bacteria present. The lab will then test to see which antibiotic is best at destroying the bacteria. Chlamydia and Mycoplasma has to be sampled separately with a special bacterial culture. Get checked out right away! You need some antibiotics! Keep us posted, we are hear to help in any way we can.

I am worried, as I had unprotected sex a few days ago!! Since then, I noticed an strong smell from urine only once, then after that nothing. Now, I am experiencing discomfort when urinating and a burning sensation. I am extremely worried-I have been sexually inactive for so long and the unprotected sex was a one-off!!!