I have shaved since I was 16, and I'm 20 now, I've never had this happen before. A day in between everything was fine, then my the outside of my vagina started getting itchy, and so did the area in between my vagina and anus. It eventually started hurting, and it burns when I pee. My sister told me to put vaseline on the area to cover it so it wouldn't hurt when I pee, because she said it sounds like after I pee I was wiping to much and irritated it. There's now a few small bumps there that almost feel like pimples. Can anyone help me out? I don't have health insurance yet so I can't go to the doctor at all.

That could be UTI.

The most common symptoms are burning with urination and having to urinate frequently (or an urge to urinate) in the absence of vaginal discharge and significant pain.These symptoms may vary from mild to severe and in healthy women last an average of six days. Some pain above the public bone or in the lower back may be present. People experiencing an upper urinary tract infection, or pyelonephritis, may experience flank pain, fever, or nausea and vomiting in addition to the classic symptoms of a lower urinary tract infection. Rarely the urine may appear bloody or contain visible pyuria (pus in the urine).

If you don't want to go to see the doctor, the herbal medicine can help you. Though it may work slowly, it can eradicate uti and doesn't have any side effects. You can get more information in the following website. I hope it can help you.

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use