Hi everyone. I have partial hearing loss connected with my age. I think sometimes that I can hear well but most of the time it’s not happening and i have problems with hearing. What can I do to improve my condition regarding hearing? Can partial hearing loss be cured somehow?

The treatment of hearing loss depends on the cause. Partial hearing loss occurs in varying degrees like mild, moderate, severe, and profound. In each degree, the patient cannot hear a sound below a certain level of loudness. Cures for these diseases are differed-from ear infections which are treated with antibiotics to damaged eardrums that can only be repaired surgically. I’m afraid that partial hearing loss caused with ages (age-related hearing loss) can not be cured. But hearing aid usually helps most people, so I’m suggesting you to take it.