Hello there. I know many people that have sudden hearing loss. When I ask them why it attacks their ears form time to time they told me that it has to be like that. I wanted to ask is there any cure for sudden hearing loss? Do you have some advices for me?

Treatment of sudden hearing loss varies, depending on the suspected cause. The good news is that some forms of sudden hearing loss may go away by themselves. Also, some of them can be reversed by medical treatment. I also found some studies indicate that between 30 percent and 70 percent will experience partial or complete recovery, usually within a couple of weeks. Also, to become better, patient may be advised to stop the use of birth control pills, smoking, drugs, alcohol, caffeine, or to restrict the amount of strenuous activity, as well as to watch his intake of fats and cholesterol.