Hi there. I like to go on rock concerts and to listen very loud music. Therefore, I am a little bit concerned for my hearing. What is the best treatment for my ears to reduce the risk of hearing damage? What treatment is best for partial hearing loss? Thank you for your answer.

People suffering from partial hearing loss can hear speech and other sounds at varying loudness levels. It is a confounding situation for people who suffer from it because the hearing of the person varies from one situation to another. The best treatment to reduce the risk of hearing damage is to be aware of some things that can make it worse. You can turn down the volume on your stereo, TV, and especially the headset on your music player to protect your ears. Also, if you're going to a loud concert or other event or work on places with lots of noise wear a protection. And, of course, see your doctor right away if you suspect any problems with your hearing.