Hello there. I have a question for you. I think that my wife has partial hearing loss. She speaks louder and asks me to speak louder and also she pays attention on speakers list. I’m not sure of that so I want to ask what the symptoms of partial hearing loss are.

People suffering from partial hearing loss can hear speech and other sounds at varying loudness levels. Hearing impaired persons with partial loss of hearing may find that the quality of their hearing varies from day to day or from one situation to another or not at all. The quality of their hearing, however, is different from to day to day and even from situation to situation. To some extent, people affected with partial hearing loss rely on lip-reading and nonverbal communication signs. They may perhaps not always be aware of it, but they do admit to it being important to see the speaker's face in conversation