i never used tylenol before for my period, but this time the pain was getting pretty bad, so i decided to try it out. i took one tablet in the morning, and my stomach felt fine the whole day. the first two days of my period are the worst, so i decided to take another tylenol the next morning (2nd day). at the end of the day i checked my pad and there was nothing there! tylenol stopped my period! so the next day (3rd) i decided not to take it. My period came back, but so did the pain. is that normal for my period to stop like that? should i not take tylenol anymore to ease my period pain?

That happened to me too

Omg yes! It happened to me too! This is crazy that we are not informed of this. This is bad!

This happened to me too.. I searched and searched the internet and couldn't find any information on it until this thread. I know Advil can make your period go away, but I didn't know Tylenol did that. My periods can be very painful so I was trying to get "ahead" of it and take one tylenol before bed. Low and behold my period went away. So now I'm stuck waiting for the pain before I can take anything. Glad to hear it happens to other people.

Im on my first day of period, i took some tylenol for cramps and headche, and im not bleeding any more :/ i hate it though, it stress me even more when i dot. Get my period haha. Ona side note, My mom have warned me before about taking pain killer such as tylenol or advil for cramps cause it will affect our menstrual cycle.