I have heard that implantation bleeding occurs 2 weeks before your period. I ovulated on the 26th of Feb. and started on the 7th of march, ended on the 11 th. Then I spot bled from the 15th to the 16 th. Could that be implantation bleeding, or does it sound like something else, like maybe my period just wasn't all the way done? Has this ever happened to anyone else? Please help me.

It can often be hard to determine whether the bleeding you experienced was an implantation bleeding or period, because an implantation bleeding takes place after the newly fertilized egg nestles into your uterine lining and that tends to happen between six to 12 days after conception. The upper end of that spectrum coincides with the time during which most people experience their period. 

Implantation bleedings are not as heavy as your period, though, they are more like light spotting. And an implantation bleeding cannot occur after your period by definition, because if you have a period, you are not pregnant. 

Hi, ive had the same problem. my period was on the 1st and last couple of days. on the 14th i got up and went to the toilet and had pinky waterly discharge in my knickers. Ive never had this before...at first i thought my period going to start and it didnt. I didnt get any more after that. its now the 21st and period due on the 28th. I hope it was implantation spotting x

I'm not sure about bleeding, but implantation cramping can happen after your period would be due. And from experience, w/ my last pregnancy, i implanted 16dpo (cramps) - and had a miscarriage 7 weeks later.

I have read that implanting past 12dpo can lead to a miscarriage. Basically the earlier you implant the better.

i had unprotected sex 3 days before my high peak n ovulation. my period is 10 days late, but 2day when i went 2 the bathroom there was a drop of pinkish brown blood. I took a test yesterday n it said it was neg. but the women said theres still a chance i could b but my hormone levels rnt high enuff yet. i told my mom i mite b n she said she had a f3ln i was bc ive been extremely tired and my appetite increased. so im not rele sure wat 2 think now. ne advice?

i had a miscarriage i april; then my ob said i may have been pregnant in sometime may. turns out i wasnt. i just had my period for eight days then stopped for three, then bled for five, but the blood barely covered the top of the tampon. it was a brownish reddish color. could this mean implantation bleeding or something else??

I had my period for 6 days n 3 days later had a pinkish discharge. If I just had my period I couldn't have ovulated could I. I mean I did have sex but could the egg still become fertilized? Is this implantation? Please help?

Hey im having exactly the same issue...my period lasted around 5 days and we had sex on the 5th day...now 5 days later and im bleeding ever so slightly...not sure whats going on as my periods are usually regular and ive never experienced this before...just wondering what your outcome was...i know its too soon to take a pregnancy test so ill just have to wait and see....

I had my period for five days now 3 days later brownish pinkish discharge

I was due on my period on the 11th December didn't come on still have"nt and then today 25th dec light bleeding , could this be implantation bleeding, we are trying for a babie, so I hope it is ? 

Please let me know what you think ?

Hey ladies.  I may be in the same boat. My husband and i have been ttc since June, this month AF was suppose to come Dec. 21st, the day came and went. I never in my life missed a period, and now today I started lightly bleeding, not a period but a little more then spotting, it isnt bright but not real dark either. I took a hpt this morning and it was negative. :/ Any advice?

I'm having exactly the same problem you are having. I took a test and it came back negative, again it is only 6 days after my period ended. Today is the 6th day where i started bleeding. Just gonna wait a couple of weeks then test again. Hopefully one of us will have answer soon. Hope all goes well for you.

I have had the same problems. I stopped taking my birth control about two months ago. The last period i had was around 21-28 days after the one before so it was a normal cycle for me. This period i just had was so weird. It only lasted for two days, stopped for a day, then started again but this  time was very very light and pink just enough there to notice and thats it. Then stopped again, and then started again yesterday, but just a tiny tiny bit that leaked out on my underwear,, sorry! (tmi) brownish, i was just wondering if i could be pregnant. I called my obgyn office and the nurse told me i was pregnant and needed to take an at home test asap. I took one but it was a BFN! i am so upset because i want a baby so bad, but the test was negative. but i should wait another week and take another and hope for my BFP! any thoughts as to whether anyone has had this before and turned out to be pregnant? also, i have been nauseas and sick just from doing something simple things like chewing gum! and i have been craving things i dont normally eat, and have been having a bubbly sensation and like a pulling sensation in my lower abdomen and upper. Something ive never felt before. and i feel so heavy and full! but my veins in my boobs look like they could bust out.. lol. Anyone else have any of these symptoms?

i need help , i had my peroid 22nd -27th of april . did have unprotected sex that night and for the next 2 . i was a little fertile on the 2 night . round about the 30 th  i had like cramps that usaly come when i get my peroid and felt weired in my stomach , now it the 5th may and today i had a patch of ewcm with what look like blood and nothing after that.

could it be implant bleeding 

My experience is similar.  OV was around 15th-17th had sex these days, my period came early around the 26th April lasted to 1st May, heavy cramping the evening of 28th (the flow seemed like a period). Experienced light pink spotting and a little brownish discharge not alot like  a spot.  I also experience pregnancy symptoms (which could all just be in my head) nausea feeling, cramping, headache, bloating, gas etc ...I actually felt so sick yesterday I actually vomited and my mouth tasted like I had eaten pennies or something.  I went to the doctor (GP) he did a urine test and it was negative, he did however picked up an infection.  

One more thing I am developing a line from pelvic even over my belly button.  I last had such a line when I was pregnant with my son 15 years ago and my daughter 7 years prior to that.  Will be going to my gynecologist in a few days for more intense test.  H