HI. My child has recently developed fever. What do you what should I use (which one is better for my child) - acetaminophen (Tylenol, Tempra) or ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil)? Thanks.

Even though some people will ask you how high the fever is before answering that question, in reality, that doesn’t matter. You should simply use the medicine that has seemed to work the best for your child in the past. If this is the first fever your child has had, than any of those you have mentioned should help. But, also, you could by both and then investigate which one gives better results and then stick to it in the future. I know that some studies show that ibuprofen supposedly reduces fever faster than Tylenol and that it “lasts longer” too, but, as I’ve already mentioned, if your child reacts better on Tylenol, you should use it. All the best.