Hi I am 24 years ago and just went to my GYN for an annual visit. Saturday which was the day that I was supposed to start my period I noticed the brownish/reddish discharge which is usually what my period begins with normally. So per my doctor's request, I started my pills, Yaz. I took one Saturday and one today (Sunday) and my period has stopped. Is this normal from starting Yaz? I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative, I wanted to rule that out...What could this be? And was it too early for the test?

im having the exact same thing going on right now, what happened with you?

im only 17 and i just recently started yaz a couple months ago and after my last period i forgot to take it so i was waiting until after my next to start it again. but i havent had one yet and i should have. i took a pregnancy test and it was negative but yet still no period and im about 2 weeks late. wat should i do?