I am 18 years old and my girlfriend and I of a year just began to have sex. It was both our first time and we began and I put the condon on, at the time the penis was erect, then i got back on the bed and was about to put it in, and it was kind of erect but not hard enough for penetration. So we tried 3 more times and called it quits and decided to go to bed and wait till the next day. Well the night that we first tried it we had fooled around 4 times before that whole day and i had cummed each time. The next morning we woke up and we did it twice without any problems. Since then, we have had sex once. Even that one time we had to try twice after working on my weak erection. Last week we tried having sex and after 3 minutes of foreplay and our bodies rubbing against eachother i went to put the condon on and the erection was still there and then i went to put it in, and i cummed. We waited 5 mins to go again, but this time it wasnt hard enough so ended up not being able to have sex because of yet another weak erection. The weak erection has costed us 3 times and is really making me wonder what is wrong with me. Im 18 years old. Im very turned on. I always get erections during school when im touching her at school. Im very attracted to her. Sorry for the long post I really hope someone can offer me some advice cause i dont want to be an 18 year old on viagra. Only one of the times I was slightly buzzed when we were about to have sex and that was the time when i cummed after foreplay. She has suggested that it is maybe i care too much about her and i think it will hurt her? please help me

I'm 21 and have had some problems myself. For a while there I was unable to maintain an erection for intercourse. When I was masterbating I was fine but with a when I was with a girl things would go soft right when we were about to get to it. I'm almost certain it was due to anxiety about performance and, to a degree, about possible pregnancy. I ended up concentrating on taking things slow, enjoying foreplay and not stressing about the actual sex. I know that this probably bothers you quite a bit (it weighed heavy on my mind when it was happening to me) but really the more you worry about it the worse it will be. So maybe try taking a week with your girlfriend and consciously avoid physical contact, maybe try to turn each other on a bit throughout the week telling each other what you want to do. Build up the experience, delay that pleasure. and when the time comes I bet you'll be up to the task and the sex will be that much better having not had any all week. good luck, man. and remember, relax.

u should get her to give u a blow job after have the condom on, and when you are hard again then u can have intercourse

i've had sex several times but i cant feel much and i didnt bleed - my sister says its because my hymen hasnt broken - he cant reach it, what do i do???

If he can't reach it then get a guy with a penis not a mushroom. Also guys if you can't get hard with a warm woman naked in your bed then try it with some clothes on. I T shirt or skirt will give you some mystery to get your dong thinking. :)

There is nothing wrong with your erectile functions.

I would advise you to marry her when the both of you are ready to proceed. You may consider not to have sex with her -- marry her first then have sex with her. The issue may lie on your conscience. I would judge that you are quite certain that she is the woman you want to make your wife.

Take care,

Stef

a psychiatrist.

Practice wearing condoms while you masterbate. I'll bet it's that the condom is tight and you need to get used to it.

Maybe you're gay?!

Try sex with a guy, if you cannot get hard then it's probably anxiety issues.  If you find you're turned on enough that penetration and quality erections are not a problem... there's your answer.  Kinda only half kidding on this one, but not knowing you, it's a possibility?

Don't be ashamed to ask your Doctor about Erectile Dysfunction drugs.  Viagra for instance will definitely improve the quality of your erection... and being only 18 - don't be ashamed, it can be a very helpful medication.

I am a 38 year old woman. I am curious why my sex partner (40 year old man) been unable to sustain an erection. He and I see each other quite infrequently and have other sex partners. I gave him a five minute plus blow job and still no erection, even though he was saying, "Oh, f*ck yeah," moaning, and telling me how great it felt. I assume he is having issues because he has a regular sex partner back home. However, he reported having problems with her as well. He texts me and tells me what he would do to me and then masturbates, but yet can't reproduce his fantasies in real life? I'm a little confused.

You need a man with a bigger penis

Im 21 yrs old and dont have any experience about sex. Want to say is i cant get hard enough while musterbating (unlike the old times its so hard). It begun when i go to gym. Please help me what to do to bring back its hardiness. Thanks

I happened upon this and I realize that this post is old.. but this is BS, and unethical at absolute best if your "treatment" is to tell the kid to marry the girl because you don't like premarital sex. Borderline lose your medical license advice, actually. Keep your ass-backwards religious advice to yourself.