Im so upset i cant get a boyfriend and its around the time i hate to be around people who do... my best friend just got a boyfriend and i feel like c**p! I dont know what Im doing wrong or if its just because im butt ugly!

Oh honey. You should not think this. First off, just because your BF got a boyfriend, does not mean that it will happen to you right away. Do not try so hard to have one, it scares boys away for one thing. Try being their friend first. Also, if you are not confident in yourself, then there is no way someone will be confident in you. Boys like confident girls. As long as you have a bubbly personality and fun to hang out with, then they will be interested. Also, do not date someone just because he is someone that your friends would like. Find someone you enjoy being around no matter what their status. When I was younger I felt the same way as you. All my friends had boyfriends and I was really down on myself. Trust me, they will start coming around. Just do not try so hard. Be their friend first, do not be in a rush. Good luck, and keep me posted.

:'( :'( :'( I cant get a bf and I really like this guy Alec and i just need him he is sensitive and smart i really need him but everyone calls me zitzilla and i hate that!!! :'( :'( :'(

Do you go to DHS by any chance?

We always meet people when we are not looking for them and when we are not ready! PRobably you are willing to find a bf so much that you look like a wild...man do not like it! remember it!
Good luck!

i am the same exact way hunnn.
no one will go out with me either.\
i plead sanity and i get sh*t/
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I can't seem to get a bf either. I mean i'm not ugly or anything, but I just can't find the right guy. don't worry soon a guy who is worthwhile will show up!! :-)

Who ever wrote the message up above thank you. I was feeling the same way those words of encouragment means alot to me i just feel like no one will ever like me. But i guess im just a freshman in high school so i have a while to go. thanks again and god bless

yeah i know how it feels i can relate to you.only it's harder for me because i'm transgender.i dont look bad but still i cant get guys in my age group thats so weird i really like this guy but i dont want to tell him cause i dont wanna be rejected by him he does now that im trans but still im scared to tell him.what to do?please post a reply.or

im the same i cant find anyone, i went on a date with this guy and everything was fine. i text him to see if he wanted to meet for a drink and i heard nothing. I left it four days and text he how are you and still nothing. i havent got any self esteem at all. Im starting to give up. I liked him alot because he seemed diffrent fromother guys he was polite, easy to talk to. But i guess i was mistaken.

ok well im rlly good friends with this one guy and he is super fun to be around and i like him and i think he likes me to and umm..i have a very bubble personality :-D and he wont ask me out and im to scared to ask him out..i dont no wat i should do!! :'(

hey i was in that situation too where i couldnt get a boyfriend no matter hard i looked. then i stopped looking and gave up and 2 guys that i really like just so happened to ask me out at the same time. so stop looking and let them come to you. usually people meet there soul mates when they stop looking good luck

Well..where can i start from..? It's been almost one year since i've made out! what a shame..i mean i don't know whats the problem...i'm not ugly ..everyone says i'm pretty ..but seems like i don't attract boys :/ . Nearly all my friends have boyfriends or someone to date!! i have 4 best friends..and two of them have and the other two are single..but it's not the same as I am! I'm 15 and i have had only 3 boyfriends till now.. I'm so lonely...i think i'm going to be single FOREVER! :-( :S

ok i have tried all of thoughs techniques and it still wont work im pretty but what do i do uhhhh i wanna cry :'(

I know how you feel. I am coming on 13 and i have never had a boyfriend. And what really sucks is that EVERYONE at my school is dating. Even girls have girlfriends....... I am friends with a lot of guys but none of them will ask me out. I look in the mirror and i hate what i see. Honestly i know why no one will ask me out :cry: