Hi so when i have sex i always squirt but never cum. Does that mean somethings wrong or im not really feeling it? Also, im bi so when i have sex with girl & they stick something in my vagina i dont feel pleasure. What exactly dos that mean? Is it normal?

Oh okay. Im 16 almost 17. I want to have sex with a guy so i dont want for him to stick it in & me having to fake being pleasured.

sayswho why do you think that you have "never cum"?

If you squirt, it may be pee so ensure that you empty your bladder before you have sex, then you will know that you have cum. Additionally, some women do not get much pleasure from penetration but mainly achieve pleasure from their clit. Consequently, for sex with a bf, tell him that you need plenty of foreplay and to ensure that you cum when you have sex, place your hand between you and rub your clit. If penetration is not satisfying then maybe your G-spot is not being stimulated in the right way, it is a concave area about 1.5 inches inside your vagina on the front side, experiment using "cum hither" fingers when you masturbate to check if you are sensitive there.

Well when i squirt its clear. I just dont want to make sex with him/her awkward.

I would appear that squirting is an indication that you have cum, not all women feel the earth shake when they cum, the feeling varies from woman to woman.

You should discus your anxiety with your bf beforehand.

Hm. Oh okay, i just wana make sure for when i do decide to have sex w/ someone

I started squirting after I had my second child at age 32. However since I started squirting I have very little orgasms, barely noticable. However I will have alot of them in a night and completely soak everthing. I miss having earth shaking orgasms. I could have a decent orgasm while masterbating with no liquid up until about six months ago and now I do the same while masterbating. So frustrated. I hate Squirting.

I've always squirtted. Is there any way i can stop?

Hey I'm 15 and I don't know if I have squirted or not however my past partner took this tablet (manenhanser) and we was going for 3hrs none stop but then he began to finger me and white thick stuff came out and I was really wet does this mean I have cummed or squirted?

You are all too young to be discussing these matters. L

I agree I'm 17 and I would never post anything on here or even be curious when I'm only 14 or 15 years old

u cummed thats what it was

hmu so i help yu