i n my bf had sex last month he was wearing a condom bt later we saw it on floor i thought he ejalucatef in me so i took ipill within 30 mins i got withdrawal bleeding also but now d next i didnt get my peeiods yet m scared plz help

You haven't given any dates (when it happened, LMP start, NMP expected start) but ipill can mean that another period would not be expected for another month from withdrawal bleeding, but even that can be delayed or missed altogether. Subsequent periods may not arrive when expected. I doubt you will be pregnant, but if you want to be sure, take a test 21 days from date of sex.

my withdrawal bleeding started on 19 may i guess after 2/3 weeks after takin the pill it was til 5-6 days n now in june i havent got my periods yet

my withdrawal bleeding started aftr 2/3 weeks aftr i took ipill it ws til 5-6 days in .. it started on 19 march now i didnt get periods in june

The likelihood is that you are not pregnant. Your two posts differ on the date (19 May and 19 March) I assume 19 May. But you didn't answer my questions. However if you last had sex over 3 weeks ago, then you can take a test now.

1. What date did you have sex and take the ipill?
  2. What date did your last period start?
  3. What date was your next period expected to start?
  4. Have you had sex since that time when you took the ipill? If so what dates?
  5. Where are you from?

i had my regurals periods till april my usual date is 28/29 i had sex i guess 7/8 may i had withdawal bleeding on 19 may til 5-6 days after dat i didnt have sex and i didnt hv my periods in june till now . i am from india mumbai

i had sex on 8/9 may i took ipill within 30 mins aftr d intetcourse. i had regural periods til april usual date ws 28/29 . i had withdrawal bleeding on 19 may til 5-6 days i didnt get periods in june till now

Then I would think it is almost certain that you are not pregnant, but if you can take a home-test, the result should be accurate now. You are only about 10 days late anyway.
Can you easily get a test in Mumbai?
What are the cultural/religious implications for you?
I hope this helps a bit more

yaa i can get a kit in medical here.. bt why didnt i get periods this month?

can i wait til the month end den take a test or on mon .

can i wait til the month end den take a test or on mon. is it okay?

It's most likely the impact of ipill. It is a high dosage hormone pill, and it can affect your cycle. The fact that you had withdrawal bleeding indicated that the ipill worked, but that cannot be guaranteed 100%. However I would be extremely surprised if you were pregnant. Anytime you have sex there is a risk of pregnancy, and pills do not always work. But as you had a 5-6 day withdrawal bleeding, It is almost certain you are not pregnant.
You may get a period soon, or you may not. The following period is likely to be unpredictable also. Sometime it will probably settle down. So you cannot be certain when your fertile times will be over the next few months.
Take care

Yes that is okay. As long as you have left enough time for the hormones to show up in the test. So 21 days after sex is usually long enough; longer is better. Thereafter time doesn't really matter. So if you did become pregnant, then by now you would be at least 4 weeks pregnant. So a few more days won't matter.

tysm it really helped me n i wil let u kne aftr d test .. i hope i am not pregnant

Pleased to help. I await to hear from you