Hello! Recently, my boyfriend and i lost our virginities to each other. Last Friday to be exact. It was 30 seconds long, and he did NOT ejaculate. Then, we had sex again that following Monday. Twice actually. And he did ejaculate. BUT, each and every time he was wearing a condom. And the second time we did it Monday, he put on a new condom instead of going back in with the Semen filled condom. I was supposed to get my period Tuesday. It is now Saturday. My period is 4 days late. I told my mom, and she told me to quit fretting if i used a condom. And that it will come. However, i can't help but be TERRIFIED. Because, sex is sex. And that's how you get pregnant. I've been reading online about periods being late after your first time because it is a change to your body? Is this true? I also have been stressing a lot. Which i know can also delay your period. I am not on the pill. The only birth control we had used were the condoms. I need some outside advice! Please HELP! :(

Don't worry you probably aren't pregnant. Losing your virginity does weird things to your cycle. It can make it come early or be late. Sometimes your cycles aren't even regulated at this point- I'm assuming you're a teen- and that could also be a reason you're late. You're majorly stressing out right now which can also cause the lateness.
You used a condom, which is good measures and slightly lowers the pregnancy chances. Now at this point even if you wanted to be sure, a pregnancy test would be too early. So don't let this stress you out and listen to what your mom is telling you. You don't have anything to worry about. If you still feel this way though go to a doctor or take a test in a few weeks.
Good Luck! Hope I helped a bit.

yeah...i also think u should test first...im juz 17 n i had sex wit my bf last month on 27th but tis month i missed my period...im verry worrying.i shouldn't get pregnant.he did not use condom o any protection but he did ejaculate btbefore the sperm come out he juz took out his penis from vagina...can i be pregnant??

HELP ! had done it on july 23. and my mens must be on june 25 . but now, its delayed zo NERVOUs !! what if im pregnant !! still not ready to be a mother . im only 15  and i know it sounds crazy but i hope im not pregnant and when we did it im still a virgin he did ejaculated but he removed his penis before it came out (didnt wore any protection that time ) so scared !! HELLLPPP !!

Hi me and my girlfriend had sex on march 1st and today is march 19. She gets her period at the beginning of every month so it's been a little more than a month since her last period. I really don't know what to do and I need some help please. Anyone?

hi doc. Actully i lost my verginity on 23rd sept. & my mensurational period was expcted to be on 4th october.. Though i had not tested fr preganancy.. But i m prtty sure...dat frst sex was for 1min. & he was wearing condom & even he didnt ejaculated in dat condom. Wht could be my reasons for late periods..? & one thng more is dat i hav ovrain disease...due to whch i am down most of the time... But why is it not this time.. I m bit afraid. Please clear my queries.. Thankyou

NOOOOO HAVING SEX will NOT STOP your PERIOD from coming on as sure as you are GIRL your PM will be and YOU do know that a condom is not all that good they my help but condoms can fall some at 100% .. and some at 90% and some at even 60% my be you need to see your DR when you have the time AS me being a GIRL I do not trust boys Some boys can not be trusted at all I trust my GIRLFRINDS we girls can masturbate in the same room and have fun doing it but tray that with a boy and all he wants to do is put his DK in side you you know our V spot I do not know if this HELPS you or not but I say it the way it needs to be I will close with a :-) face for you I hope you will not get made at me With understanding LOVE from a GIRL to a GIRL GOOD LUCK

HI I have a ? for you did you use a CONDOM ??? IF you did NOT she my be PREGNET I hope your going to be a MAN and NOT a BOY IF the says she is PREGNET you need to HELP her with that child GOOD LUCK

HI my name is Sam and I am a GIRL like you I have not been PREGNANT but as girl I know that if your going to have sex you need to use a CONDOM but ( NOT ) all ( CONDOMS ) or 100% GOOD they CAN get you very PREGNANT BUTT I think IDD set down with your mama and ASK her for HELP I KNOW you are saying ( NO WAY ) can I do that BUT (( IF )) YOUR in the ( MOTHERLY WAY ) you will need help By the way I am your age I am 15 too can I PRAY for you and PRAY to GOD for you that you my not be pregnant ( good luck ) IF you turn out NOT to be pregnant will you wright ??? GOOD by from Miss Sam living in southeast GA PS my zip code is 31539 good day or good night to you and yours MY I please say that I want to send to you a understand GIRL to GIRL LOVE WE girls need to stand up and be FRINDS GOOD BY FROM Sam PS my MOTHER AND SISTERS says GOOD LUCK

only you can no that I hope your PERIOD starts soon I am a GIRL you need to know only one drop the size of a gran of salt CAN get you vary PREGNANT I hope your not from Miss SAM in southeast GA

YOUR MOTHER KNOWS don't get TERRIFIED your PERIOD will start Vary soon keep cool just stay cool ......

If your period were due 4th Oct, then you were likely not fertile on 23rd. But how do you know it was due 4th Oct?
Sometimes first sex does delay a period, especially if you have not had any sexual activity previously.

Yes don't worry losing your virginity can delay your period it's normal n u may skip your hole period so don't worry same thing happened to me

hi im a girl and im 15 and i had sex with my boyfriend yes we use comdons and it happen in feb.18 and i mostly get my period in the last week of the month n im scared because i havnt gonen my period yet n i need some heelppp!!

what about in feb.18 it was my frist time doing it nn i wanna know when i am getting my period since i get it in the last week in the month n we did use protecten and i need help knowing how long is it gunna taake to get it back