I was prescribed with Codeine and Promethazine as a combo. I am not sure about this combination and its possible effects. What do you think? My doctor was to busy to talk to me, so I had no chance to learn and ask more about this. I have never before been taking combinations of drugs, until now. Please, if you have any advice

Codeine is in a group of medications called narcotic analgetics. It is used to relieve pain. Promethazine is antagonists of histamines receptors. Promethazine works as antihistaminic (against allergies) and antiemetic (against vomiting). Codeine and Promethazine as a combo can cause drowsiness and fatigue. This combination can be taken only under the supervision of your doctor. This means that you can use it, but first time something weird appear, go to your doctor.

Take about 1 to 2 oz. of the stuff and pour it in a sprite bottle and add a couple of jolly ranchers and you'll be in 4 a good time. The don't call it "lean" for nothin'!