I have found the combo of celexa and vyvanse to be effective thus far in treating my bulimia. I am so nervous about the side effects, specifically rapid heart beat, high blood pressure, and possibly long term heart problems. Should these side effects deter me from staying on the drug combo?

Well it depends on if you feel that the risk of heart problems in the future would be worth it or not! Have you talked to your doctor about trying a different drug combination, because I think that might help? I think it might be worth investigating. In any case, keep us posted on what you figure out you want to do!

I have been taking for vyvanse for a few months now, but was just prescribed celexa as well.
How has the combination worked for you and have you noticed how celexa affects your energy? I am curious because vyvanse gives me more energy whereas I've read celexa can cause drowsiness.

Thanks!

I have been on vyvanse for a few months, but was just prescribed celexa.
How does the combination work for you? I ask because vyvanse gives me more energy, but I have read celexa causes drowsiness.
Thanks so much for sharing :-D

I have been on Vyvanse 20 mg for a while now but adding Celexa at also a low dose has been a marriage saver. I am sooo much more happy. However, I probably do need a little higher dose of the Vyvanse to keep me focused on work. The 20 has never been quite enough, but I lose too much weight on anything higher (before celexa anyway). Good luck to you all.