Sometimes when I just want to buzz off in my mind I take codeine. I know it is not one of those so-called heavy drugs and its effects cannot be compared but it does put me in a good mood. Now I have been searching for a way to intensify that buzzing feeling. Do you know of any. What about mixing Codeine & Valium?

You could do that. For starters, you could try adding orange juice. I do not know what exactly in it helps in boosting the effect, but it does. As for Valium, take 5mg of valium for every 30mg of codeine (well, that says on the prescription). I find this combination very relaxing. Oh, and one more thing do not take alcohol while on pills.

that is unhealthy. you must have something else going on. you should seek help

Don't mix them... if you don't try to quit codeine. It just will bring you down very fast without any positive effects.. but during recovery, you can use valium instead of codeine. Example.. if you come down from 50 mg, you can get 30 and 10 mg valium.. etc

It is extremely unwise to mix codiene with valium or xanax .... codiene withdrawls are managable . However the withdrawls one may suffer from high level use of valium or regular use of xanax are more than capable of either killing you or leaving you in a condition where mental health is so vastly effected you will need 3rd party care for the rest of ur life. In combination with alcohol this risk is increased expotentially . The major problem with the mixture of codiene and valium/xanax is that you will not noticethe warning signs associated with the oncomming brain damage or respitory faliure as well as the fact that the drowsiness associated with the combination is increased by atleast 5 times as compared to individual use . Better education about very powerfull drugs such as these ( especially xanax ) should be offered to u by your family doctor .

knowwhatimsaying is right. I second the statement. 

right ive got vallium , 30 mg co codamols & sh*t loadsa tramoadol , bot a weed , done a 50 tram 10mg vally 60 ml codeine 6 hours ago time 4 a hit anny suggestions how far to go?

after a while when tolerance to one drug is too high then mixing them will have a necessary effect. However you should be more concerned about the withdrawal than the buzz... I know benzos and alcohol are just as bad as "those so-called heavy drugs", many people fit to death in professional detox/hospital. ... Take a nap instead mate. 

I've done 240mg of codeine phosphate with 30mg of valium and I feel lovely.I get a nice warm feeling from codeine and a proper floaty. feeling from the valium!!Proper nice buzz

I have just lost my son due to taking valuim/diazapame don't do it !!!!!

So whats the right mix to end it all, have codeine, Valium, temazepam, alcohol.

only  about 18*5mg diazepam 

18*30mg cod phos

20* 10mg tamaze plus 15 out of date 10mg temazepam 

ideas? Don't want vegie state just for it all to end

Hahaha gold mate!!! Love ya work! ☺

And I have just lost my boyfriend from the same....keep off them!!!!!!

Lol.... thats funny sh*t

I lost my husband a year ago. i DO NOT WANT TO GO ON ANYMORE. will do anything to stop the pain