I’ve been reading everywhere that there is no scientific evidence that stacking steroids gives better results than taking one steroid alone. If this is true, why not take them all at different times, say 2 months apart? let say for example you wanted to do a test/deca/dbol cycle and you first did the dbol alone, then the test alone, then the deca alone, taking clomid after each one and spacing them 3 months apart. What do you think?

Come on” no scientific evidence"... I mean, the tobacco industry still exists based upon the fact that there is "no scientific evidence" that consistently shows that smoking causes lung cancer, but you would have to be quite stupid to claim that cigarettes don't cause cancer. However, as far as stacking goes, it definitely will give you better gains than single-road cycles. Unlike most oral steroids, which are Class II steroids giving most of their anabolic effect by means other than the androgen receptor (AR), it seems that oxandrolone probably does have good binding to the AR, and is therefore a Class I steroid, while having little other effect and By itself it is considered to be a weak anabolic.