I have been in body building for three years now and I have to say that I have reached my peak concerning muscle mass and definition without the use of any products. To take the next step I know that I will need some extra help, so I am starting with Anabolic steroids and I would like to know when and what to expect?

Anabolic Steroid is androgenic type of substance and it activates the process of myogenesis. It causes hypertrophy of both red and white muscle mass. You can take them orally (even though the easiest perhaps not the safest way, since the liver cannot process it and thus being damaged), by injection directly in the muscle and with transdermal patches. Shortly after the beginning of taking them, the effects should be visible. Still, I would reconsider taking this medicament for several unpleasant side effects.

i am 22years old guy. i start bodybuilding from 1year. my structure littil bit bulcy . i would like to more about steroid and which one if i like to use?