Users comments and reviews on article Bodybuilding Anabolic Steroids: Stanozolol - Winstrol (Oral) and Winstrol Depot (Intra-Muscular) by Dr. Soni Vijay

I always thought that you had to inject steroids so hearing that there are oral ones that you can take them easier scares me a little. I know that it looks like this is mostly for female athletes and for those who can cut but I worry about friends taking it or something while trying to look as good as possible. Thanks for letting me know about this though! I will definitely make sure to keep my eye out and listen to make sure that people I know aren't considering this.

Paragraph 6:
Furthermore, it has also been believed that the use of winstrol is not associated with the other anabolic effects of testosterone such as increase in the breast size in case of males"
Paragraph 8:
"Other side-effects include pain in the joints, increased development of the breast tissues in men,"
Which is it?

I bought this the Dr Max Powers Anabolic Stack and I am a lot more muscular then I was a year ago, when he first started using

I have tried several testosterone products out there and have found the Dr Max Powers Test Boost to be the best. It is more than twice as potent as the top brand that I could find and has given me more strengh. I have recovered quicker after work outs and have been able to increase my work out times. It has definitely helped with the ladies too. I have been bulking up pretty well since I have been taking it regularly, and lifting weights.

does winstrol cause acne ??

i wanna buy stanozolol