Users comments and reviews on article Osteomyelitis: Bone infection by MariAnne

Sometimes just reading on stuff like this can make you a little paranoid that you've gotten it, but not in this case. I am so glad to learn about it because I know there's a reason why you clean your wounds but man is this a scary disease so I'm glad to at least learn about it and know that there's something I need to avoid. Thanks for posting on this because I think that people can definitely benefit from learning about something like this.

I find it very informative and would like to know more about the research aspect of the disease...
thanks.

Thank you for this information. My father has an infection between his toes and has had 2 rounds of different antibiotics. His bone is now infected and has to go in for infusions everyday for 6 wks.
So this article was perfect information for me. I need to ask him if it is a staph infection. He is very vague I think because he isn't sure himself. So I will have to check further..