Users comments and reviews on article Cognitive Therapy Exercises by DannyElle

Making that list seems like a fantastic idea! I hadn't heard anything about it even though I have been doing CBT for awhile with myself so knowing that there's something like that would be really helpful for me and for other people I know, certainly. Thank you for posting on it because I don't think I would have ever found out if I hadn't read about it here. Thanks so much for posting on it again! :-)

This article was very informative and clearly and simply helps one to understand cognitive behavior therapy and the benefits it brings to life. In my efforts -as a friend- to help those who suffer from depression or bipolar I encourage cognitive behavior therapy or else give them an assignment from my past CBT. I will most definitely make use of this article. What I would like to suggest is the writer consult a second set of eyes to catch the many grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors. The easiest thing to do is type the article in Word and it will catch these errors for you. The multitude of errors undermines your authority and makes the information unprofessional. I appreciate the information and will be looking for future articles, hopefully without the many errors.