Hello, guys. I have been experiencing some frontal problems and I went to see my doctor. I was examined thoroughly and after a while I was diagnosed with osteomyelitis of the frontal bone. This diagnosis would never occur to me. I hope someone can tell me something more about this. Bye!

Hello to you too. Osteomyelitis of any bone is a dangerous disease. It is the inflammation of the bone and bone marrow. It is especially dangerous in the frontal bone since the proximity of the brain. It can give headaches, fever, localized swelling, nuchal rigidity and focal neurological signs like seizures. Infected bone must be removed. Antibiotics are given intravenously for at least six weeks. It can give some serious complications, so it must be taken seriously. I hope everything will be all right with you Good luck!

Hi there,
I know that osteomyelitis refers to the infection of the bone. The infection can be chronic and acute. DO you know what type of osteomyelitis do you have? The infection can easily spread from infected skin to your bone. Also the infection might be in your muscles or your tendons that are located next to your bones. Do you know what kind of treatment is your doctor planning to do? You can have a poor blood supply that might affect your bone development in great manner. Do you know what caused your problem? Have you had any trauma or injury lately? I hope this helped in any way.

All the best,
Danella

What happened after you were diagnosed