Users comments and reviews on article Oral Cancer: Risks, Causes, Symptoms and Treatments by Dr. Soni Vijay

I learned about this oral cancer problem and I knew that a lot of people who got oral cancer were lifelong alcoholics. One of my favorite comedians of all time, Graham Chapman, actually died of throat cancer and he was a very heavy drinker which is why he got oral cancer in the first place. I think it's sad that so many people don't know what sort of risk they're running of getting it but there you go. I try not to drink! What does everyone else think?

That is terrifying! I drink too much dealing with my anxiety issues and tend to chain smoke while doing so... lately I have a white patch on my lip that wont go away, I always chew my lip when I am nervous (all the time!) so here I am looking at this article and the risk factors *excessive alcohol consumption / smoking* Totally me!
I better get it checked out, and I totally need to stop drinking so much! scary!