Users comments and reviews on article Teenagers in pregnancy by MariAnne

i have a question i had an abortion alomost ayear ago now but when i had the abortion i was less then a month preganat . now i am trying to ge pregant and its not working my boyfriend had ejeculated more them 3 times in me and i still got my period could that abortoion of lowered my chances of ever getting preganat again please let me now i want to bring a little one in this world !

I answered your question in your thread =)

I liked the article, I believe you stated soem things that are important.

Many teens do 'feel' like they want a baby, but the turth is that they have no way of caring for children on their own. Most have to have government help or parents.

so may 21st I was raped(it has been reported), it was like 3 days after my period had ended. I was very worried so two weeks after it happened i got a blood test and a urine test done and they were both negative. It is now July 26th,i have gained weight and i have taken more than enough pregnancy tests to drive me crazy. I have not had my period for this month..and last month it was 10 days late and very light and only lasted 4 days(usually my periods ae VERY heavy and last about 7 to 8 days) i got 6 positive urine tests, however.. they were all only the first response pregnancy tests and i got 4 negative urine results..but they werent first response tests..I am so confused Id go to the doctor but i dont drive(my mother doesn't believe me even tho i showed her all of the tests even the positive ones) and i also dont have insurance anymore. :'( ?