Users comments and reviews on article Am I pregnant? by MariAnne

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant and we are using the the insemination method, where you deposit the sprem close to the cervix, for personal reasons. I had my period last month so when it came time to inseminate this month I noticed my cervix was very soft, almost spongy like. Any idea what could be going on?

I had a period the first or second week of october of this year. it is now november 22, 2006 and i still have not started. i have taken 5 tests and they are all negative. my aunt told me that it could be from stree. my husband left for the army on october 31 and so that left me at home will our son landon to tend to by myself and make the bills. i don't feel like i'm under any stree but she said that i might not feel stressed, but my body might be under alot of stree. could i be pregnant or is it just stree. should i go get a blood test to see if i'm pregnant? Please help!

This is the only article i've come across that precisely explains all that should be known about implantation bleeding. I've actually come at ease after reading the article. After searching and reading numerous amounts of articles this is the only article which has given me a better understanding of what implantation bleeding really is. Not only that but also explains other common signs of pregnancy in a very detailed way.
Good job!

hello,

hi im about to turn 18 and been on the pill for about 7 months, but i have never been really good on taken them on time and sometimes for get, but it really has never done anything, like early bleeding or anything to me, until last month. about 4-5 days after having unprotected sex with my boyfriend i started to bleed brown pink blood ( did i say i missed two pills the week before i had sex and never took them), well i took two pregance test and both where negative, i also had my period that month. however, a week before i was to start my period this month brown blood, again. i was to start my period this week but i havent, on wednesday it will be a week late. could i be pregant?

? I have this pain that is very sharp on my left side. Its loacated right near my ovuaries. I had my period on the 4th of feb, and been having unprotected sex, Trying to concieve but nothing has happened. Is this pain serious. PLease respond i need help, i dont know rather to go to the hospital or doctors in the morning.

hi
me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex when ever we can and last month my period was really light and the month before that i was 1 week late and very light then too. I'm always having to go to the toilet and i always feel to vomit even though i haven't eaten anything in the morning, im really sensitive to food now and all i want is coke and apple crumble with ice-cream but just the other week i went to the doctor snd done a urine pregnancy test and it came up negative. should i get a blood test done or just see the doctor again about this im not under any stress either so what should i do all the tests i have always comes up negative

I suffered a miscarriage at 13wks on 21st Jan, I then had a normal period 28days later. This month I had pregnancy symtoms and thought I was just being hopeful I did a 1st respense test 5days b4 my due period date, it came back positive and so did the 2nd. Five days later my period started and I confusingly did a test which came back so faint I could only see the line in the sunlight and almost thought I was just being hopeful again. It was the same make test and has drastically faded when it should have darkened. Do you think this is another miscarriage? It's the 3rd day of bleeding with worse cramps than my usual period but no way as servere as my last miscarriage but I was far gone. There are small tiny clots but kind of normal for a period. Any advice will be helpful. Do tests work when bleeding? Thanku x

I have all the symptoms mentioned above; very swollen breast, late period, crampage, constipation, fatigue, emotional and moody, nausea throughout the day even hot flashes from time to time. Howevery, I took a pregnancy after the 3rd week of missing my period and it came up negative. Can I still be pregnant? Or are these symptoms triggered to something else?
Please help.

me and my girlfriend had sex 2 days after she was due for her period we did not use a condom but we both know that I did not cum in her and we are scared that it mite have been pre cum which has caused her period to be late she is now a week late, she also says she felt nausea a day or two after we had sex. she says her breast are growing but no signs of tender nipples but she says her stomach feels blown up this all happened in one week please help us!!

hi, my period last month came on the 30th. i generally follow a 28 day schedule and if not its usually only off by a day. so today is the 3rd and my period is still m.i.a. and i have no symptoms that it is coming anytime soon. i have also been very tired. while i am sexually active i dont think i had sex around "ovulation" time or whatever. why do you think this is happened? thank you=)

I was suppose to start my period on june 29 and i did not start so i took a home test on the july 1st and it was positive and than i took another brand on the 2nd and it was positive. I have been feeling cramping like my period is going to start for about 2 weeks now but no bleeding, not even spoting. I also have been feeling tired and feeling hot alot lately. I have been reading alot about how cramping can mean a m-d so i am very nervous. How likely is the tests false? And how likely is the cramping meaning a miscarriage?

my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex the day after my period ended. he did not finish, but there was pre-ejaculation. The last time he had ever ejaculated was over a month before we fooled around. is it possible that there was still sperm in the urethra when the pre-ejaculation was released.? and is it possiblee i can become pregnant off of it.?

babbiigurl you can still be pregnant. If you have unprotected sex, there is ALWAYS a risk of pregnancy so please always try to be sure to use a condom or birth control or both! If you can, take a pregnancy test and let usk now how it comes out okay?

wat do u do or which contraceptive do u take wen u discover u are a day pregnant.i dont want 2b pregnant