Alright. This is a lot of reading but please help me. I think I have posted this same scenario on a million messageboards on the web and I am getting very frustrated and very scared because I am finding no answers. This is a bit of a complicated story but I am in desperate need of help. I'm 16 with a bright future and basically everything at stake here. I need help.

Around November 17th I had sex. The condom broke and he pulled out right away, before ejaculating. Long before, in fact. But I got so scared that the pre-cum would get me pregnant that I went to Planned Parenthood that following Monday (November 20th) and got the Morning After Pill. 4 days later, I got my period, so of course I was relieved. The problem now, though, is that I got my period at the end of November and didn't see it again all of December. It is now January 4th and I still am not seeing it nor am I having any indication that it's coming. Needless to say, I am freaking out. I called Planned Parenthood earlier today and asked if the Morning After Pill messes with your cycles or anything, and the lady says that missing the next period after the one that the pill induces is not normal and she suggested I come in for a pregnancy test. Here's the other twist to my little heart-warming story: The guy I had sex with was not my boyfriend. I was somewhat bullied into doing it but I figured that if I did it with him once he would shut up and leave me alone about it. I love my boyfriend with all of my heart and the last thing I want to do is hurt him because he's had a really rough life. If it turns out I am pregnant, I am going to not only lose the love of my life, but my entire future and all the plans I have for myself will be demolished because I doubt my mom would let me get an abortion and I don't want to put her thru any hardships either.

My questions are:
-How likely is it that I could have gotten pregnant off of what little precum that could have slipped into my vagina when the condom broke, since he pulled out right away when it broke and before ejaculation?
-Can I still be pregnant after I took the pill AND got my period?
-Is it possible that the pill delayed my next period and the lady at Planned Parenthood was wrong and it's just all in my head?
-How am I going to manage getting an abortion without my mom or boyfriend finding out about it?

Please, for the love of all things good, help me.

i would like to know the answer to this problem. me and my GF are in the same boat.

My questions are:

Precum contains very little if ANY sperm, so it is UNLIKELY that you would get pregnant that way, however it is possible.

Considering you got your period 7 days in total after you had sex, you would have to tell me when the actual due date of your period was? If your first period came right on time or earlier than expected....then you are most likely not pregnant. The morning after pill has a very small failure rate.

-Is it possible that the pill delayed my next period and the lady at Planned Parenthood was wrong and it's just all in my head? Shes right about it not being normal, BUT in my opinion its not a sign of pregnancy. It is probably the pill that messed up your hormones and if you did get your period abit early the month before thats probably wat stirred it up even more.

What i would be more worried about is checking for sexually transmitted diseases. something like that can cause this to happen, or an infection of some sort.

You wont need to, im 99% certain you arent pregnant.

did your next period ever come?

hey, really don't worry. It is very rare that women would get pregnant off a little bit of pre-cum that could have gotten into your vagina. Infact, you can look at sperm as a type of germ thats why women have natural fluids that fight sperm off. Plus, most condoms contain sperimicide that actaully kills sperm.. so even if the condom broke, the little bit of sperm should have been killed. Also, in response to your question about missing your period. I don't think the pill has anything to do with it. I've missed my period for 3 months after having sexual intercourse and wasn't pregnant when mine usually comes regular. Believe me, i am in the same situation right now. i know how you feel. But u have to think about the positives and how slim of a chance it is you are pregnant. AND... if u are pregnant and want an abortion, they have clinics where you can get that confidentially... you just need to come up with the money. AND !!!!! dont let ppl tell you if u are pregnant .. not to let u get an abortion. Im not for it or anything, but it is an option. you can do whatever you want. Just think of an abortion destroying little cells... it wouldnt even be the shape of a baby yet. But if u are ready and decide to have his baby don't let anyone stop you .
GOOD LUCK BABES!

I am in the same boat. I would love to know if your pregnant or not. Please let me know :-)

I missed two periods after I took the morning after pill. Went to the doctor and they said can knock hormones out, not to worry. I had taken 12 pregnancy tests all negative. Doctor said that I definitely wasn't pregnant and that they don't start to investigate any other problem, like early menopause, for at least six months. It was two and a half months before I finally got my period, but I'm fine now. Go to the doctor, just to be sure, but this is not that abnormal after the morning after pill.

I have always had regular periods.
I use 2 forms of birth control. (a condom and encare)

Last July, the condemn broke, and because I wasn't able to get to planned parenthood until 4 days after it had broken, (planned parenthood said I actually had 5 days-not 72 hours) the woman at planned parenthood and I agreed I would take the pill twice, to be sure.
(=2 boxes=4 pills).
My period came early, within one or a couple of weeks, and then again a couple of weeks after that. I believe I had my period in September, also, but I haven't had it since then, and it's now January, 2009.

I felt sick this past fall, and as soon as I got sick, I began sweating out of the blue. It's been better for a while, not as extreme, but I still sweat at times out of the blue.

Last April, the condom must have also broken, although my boyfriend said it hadn't, because I got so nauseous shortly afterwards. We were intimate Friday night, and Sunday morning I woke up more nauseous than I had ever been when I had been pregnant in 2006. I felt sick Sunday and Monday, took Plan B on Monday, and then felt fine.

The instructions said to take 1 pill, and then the 2nd one 12 hours later, I believe. But when I spoke to a woman at Planned Parenthood, she said they actually say to take both pills at the same time. So, she recommended that I take another 2 pills, (4 pills total, 2 dosages) to be safe. I had other unusual feelings that I had never had when I had been pregnant in 2006, which I found on line other woman have also experienced the same symptoms, within a couple of days.

-even though they say you shouldn't feel anything that early on.

My pregnancy test was negative, but it was too early on to detect anything, anyway.

I felt really sick 3 days before I felt pregnant, period symptoms, without a period. I had chills, and was curled up in a ball, cramps, and groaning in pain. I had never felt that bad before, and asked my doctor if I could possibly be pregnant.
She told me then she didn't think I could be pregnant, that we only get so many eggs, and my eggs were tired. She said we could test my hormonal levels to see if I was in early menopause. But then my period came after I took Plan b.

I am 44.
I have 6 older sisters. None of them have had menopausal symptoms this early.
I began to have periods when I was 11. My sister who is 2 years older started her period when she was 14, one year after I started mine.
She is beginning to have early menopausal symptoms now.

I am the only sister in my family that has not had children.

I didn't keep the baby in 2006. (It was a horrible, stressful time in my life. I didn't know how I was going to make ends meet and take care of myself, and my long term boyfriend at the time, was totally stressed b/c he had lost his job and apartment and had to move back in with his mother, and I could tell he wanted to break up with me before I became pregnant.)

I have heard that stress can cause early menopause, and I have had a very stressful year.

My question is, can Plan B disrupt your periods long term, and can it cause early menopause, especially if I took double dosages, twice.

And if Plan B caused my period to come one week after I took it (which was too early in my normal cycle), would that indicate that I had been pregnant? Or would it have come either way b/c I had taken the pills?

Thanks...

I would say just take a pregnancy test! If anything for the peace of mind. One of my closest friends has a similar experience and didn't come on her period for months! She finally 4months in went to her gp and had a test to find out she wasn't.

The next day low and behold she came on. The stress of worrying can stop you from coming on your period. So take a test.

Also everything you do gp and abortion wise is strictly confidential as you are over 16.

But good luck :-) Just take a test!!!

I am in the same boat..............heading for Staten Island

With someone in your situation I would always recommend getting a pregnancy test. The relatively small cost is is well worth it. If you're really freaking out, buy TWO different brands. In my opinion, the money spend is easily worth the relief it provides you with. And if you are indeed pregnant, you will know the course of action to take. 

i wanted to ask something. I HAD DONE SEX 3 MONTHS AGO AND TAKEN I PILL. AM HAVING MY PERIODS SINCE 2 MONTHS.. so my question is AM I PREGNANT? or its just my fear. and one more question. i had taken 2 i pills. will it cause any symptom as i had sever pain during my periods on second month of taking i pill?

I hope everything is okay and all, but all i have to say is that it is so messed up for what you did to your boyfriend. He'll have to find out about this eventually.

hello i'm 15 and really really need some advice... can you help me?

I've taken the morning after pill before because I was scared I'd get pregnant, &, it did actually mess up my cycle. Because I took the plan B pull soon enough, I bled 3 days later after taking it. & my period was 3 & a half weeks late (almost a month). So, I wouldn't necessarily worry. I'd take a pregnancy test just to make sure because you can get pregnant & have no symptoms-happened to me before! I'd also get tested for STI's/ STD's too. In the future, I'd suggest begin using birth control BUT, don't use it until AFTER you've had a normal period. That's how birth control works. That way, your hormones are in line & you have a smaller chance of getting pregnant, too