so six days ago my boyfriend and i had sex for the first time. he only went in/out about three times before we realized it was a bad idea. we then had anal sex for a few seconds and then he came in my mouth. we were both super scared so probably five hours after it happened i took a plan B. everyone keeps telling me there's no way i'm pregnant, even if he did precum because i took the pill and it's 95% effective when taken less than 24 hours after unprotected sex. but i can't help but worry. i really honeslty have no idea when my period is or how long it had been since i had it. it's pretty irregular. yesterday i had really sticky clear discharge...it practically peeled off of my underwear, and somebody told me that meant i'm ovulating. and i'm having pretty bad cramps, they feel like period cramps. but i also read that you should have your period 2-3 weeks after taking plan b. so are these pregnancy cramps? i'm so scared and worried...i can't eat or sleep or focus on the tons of school work i have to do. i can't find answers when i need them...somebody PLEASE help me? Can you get pregnant from precum?  i'm BEGGING you.

RELAX...Read the "sticky" concerning pre cum and pregnancy at the head of this forum.
I would say that your not pregnant.
Just so ya know, to vagina to anus to mouth, not so good. There is a lot of bacteria in our butt ends. Just keep in mind what comes out of there before you have a penis, that was just in your backdoor, now in your mouth!! Yucky.
Now if you plan to keep this up, you have to get yourself on some birth control. It makes no sense why you would want to put yourself thru this stress every single time you have intercourse. Look at you, you can't sleep, you can't eat, you can't focus on the most important thing at your your age right now, which is your education., and you are begging for some answers.
Come on, you sound smart enought to know that you can play games with your body. Go to Planned Parenthood and get er done.

well, i had to put it in my mouth because we were in a situation that there wasn't anywhere else it could go....
but, can i get birth control without my parents knowing? how? where? does it cost money? will i need like...my insurance card and whatnot? i'm only fifteen, and i really don't want to make the same mistake twice. but i can't possibly tell my parents.

The only birth control you can get without parental permission at your age is condoms, which you should be using anyway. If you have no money for condoms. Stop by a local planned parenthood where they give them out for free. You could also try asking them or whatnot but I'm pretty sure that if you're under 18 you have to have a parent or guardian with you

More info here

plannedparenthood.org

You can also find out where one close you you is located.

You most certainly can get birth control with out your parents knowing anything about it. There is a Law that came around not to long ago, it's called the HIPA Law. This law enables young people, even minors, to see their Doctor or any other professional in the medical and or legal field with out any consequences. So if you were to go to PLanned Parenthood and get an examination, talk about the birth control pill, get on the pill and go home, your parents will know nothing. Even if there was a problem somewhere down the road, your parent will be called, ONLY if you give permission.

Call Planned Parenthood and make an appointment. They work on a sliding financial scale and you can get the pill for cheap thru them. Sometimes they may give you a month or so of samples where you don't have to pay at all. Trust me, your mom and dad won't ever know, unless you yourself tell them.