So I had sex on like November 30th but I took the morning after pill within two days because my boyfriends condom broke my period came about 7 days late but it was a little bit lighter than usual but it lasted the normal amount of days but because it was lighter than usual i was stressing the whole month then this month I was due on the 7 th but I never got my period I took a pregnancy test last week an it came back negative.. I've taken the morning after pill a few times this year could that be the reason why I've missed my period ?? Or could I have missed it because I've been stressing everyday about it ? I haven't felt morning sickness or anything like that it would be 8 weeks yesterday that I had sex am I pregnant SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I KNOW IT'S ALOT TO READ BUT PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Taking the morning after pill only helps reduce the chance of getting pregnant by 85%. The sooner you take it, the more effective it is. Maybe, it is because you've been stressing over far too much, try relaxing. Stress can back up your period. I've been in your position before, so trust me, I know what it's like. I took the pill two days later and my period was delayed for two months; I eventually got it. I was worried sick!!! But I got lucky enough to not being pregnant. The morning after pill causes side effects and a late period is one of them, I believe, because I've always had that happen to me after I take it. (Omg, sorry I know I'm a messy writer, I can't keep myself in order). Try taking another pregnancy test, and if you're still not sure consult a doctor? Or if you're under age, parenthood clinics are very helpful! Good luck!