Okay so i had sex the day after my period ended, he didn't come inside me but im worried there might of been precum, i took the morning after pill within the 72 hours, i would of got it sooner only one store didn't sell it to me because she just didn't believe in using it had to wait til i could go up to dublin to get it, ended up having it in the 45 to 50 hour mark, im a week late now with my period im experiencing cramping all day today, my breats have felt tender for a week and a half or so but i think ovulation was delayed but im not sure, does anyone think i might be pregnant, i took two tests but they didn't give an answer,

Help!

Hi Emax,

It's early to test.  You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks.

The morning after pill has side effects.  It CAN make your next few periods early OR late AND heavier OR lighter than normal.  It can also make your breasts tender.

You took it in time, it is unlikely you are pregnant.  

Hey Thanks for commenting! i just needed reassurance of some sort to help me not stress as much because im sure stressing wont help me either! thanks again