I have been trying to research this on the internet but it's not giving me the right answers!
I had sex with my partner exactly a WEEK after I finished my period and I'm guessing I hadn't started to ovulate by that time as it had only been a week! The condom broke and we didn't realise, I was not on the pill or anything the condom was our only source of contraception but it broke! This has been my first scare and I had 1 birth control pill left from my previous pack because it was very early in the morning and I was freaking out I decided to take it to be safe!
In the morning I called my friend and she said I should be fine because it had only been a week since I finished my period and to go and get the emergency contraceptive pill and take it right away. I did that and took it within the first 6 to 7 hours since the incident, I've felt fine and have only had the tender breast side affects my period was due on the 29th of April and has yet to come I know the morning after pill can delay your period I read all about that but how long does it usually delay it for??? And because I took a birth control pill as well does that effect how late my period will be???
I think I have only just started ovulating now does that mean I will be getting my period soon????

I can't say that I haven't been stressing over this because I have and even though I have a friend who is a Nurse who says that I'm fine and I should stop worrying that of course doesn't help me as I am nothing but a worrier as I was worried when I was on the birth control pill and we used a condom as well and my period was a bit late!!!!
I probably am fine and my period will probably appear in the next few days but still I would rather be safe than sorry!!!!

First of all - I don't think you are pregnant, if nothing, than because you took Plan B so soon and its more effective the sooner you take it. And I don't think that you were ovulating. But, please clear up a little bit that part with birth control pills. Have you been on the pill and for how long? Plan B contains the same hormones the birth control pills do, only in much higher dosage, so if you were on the pill the month before, chances that you were ovulating so soon are even smaller.

No I wasn't on birth control I've been off it for a while because there was no need for it but when this happened I panicked and decided to take the last pill as I thought it would be better than nothing until my friend told me what I needed to do!!!
But because it's been a week now since my period was due do you think taking the pill and the morning after pill has just messed with my cycle a bit? Because I am ovulating now!

You took Plan B in time - the most most important thing. And it clearly says that most common side effect is change in next menstrual cycle. So, taking one extra BC pill probably didn't make much difference. IT's all the stressing now that is definitely adding to the period being late. IF you can, do the pregnancy test - no chance you are pregnant, but just to ease your mind and get rid of anxiety. Let me know what happened and wish it gets over soon!

I'm just scared to take a pregnancy test I'm trying to avoid it and just hoping that my period will come any day now!!! All my friends are telling me to stress less as well as I've read all about it and know that this is one of the side effects and probably is just a side effect and messing up my cycle, I am looking at the positives though the fact that I'm ovulating and have some tenderness in my breasts it's obviously working if I have that right???

A I said, the main positive is that Plan B worked in time, even if there was any chance. And yes, breast tenderness together with over-stressing :) is a PMS sign. Test won't be positive, but it would take a load off your mind - it's not like I don't know what are you going through now. Waiting sucks, but chances really are on your side.

Thank you so much I think you've just taken most of the worrying out of me lol!!!
It's so nice to talk to someone who knows what I'm going through I'm still a bit worried about the pregnancy test though I think it's just because I've never had to do one before and I don't want it to come out with the answer I DON'T want!!!!
But if I do take it I will let you know how I go even though your positive it will be negative! Again thank you you have no idea how much you've helped :)

It's a natural thing - I've been there, know how you feel and know what helps. And when you get through this, you'll be able to help someone else, you'll see. Glad I could help at least a bit, no need for fingers crossed  - just do the test :D "till later

Ok so I still haven't teken the pregnanacy test I chickened out!!!
But I have ovulated like I usually would and still no period my friend reckons this is because I am always thinking about it and stressing over it and wanting my period to come so bad which I really do!!!
So like I said I still haven't got my period and I finished ovulating like about a week and a half ago!!! I'm not feeling any different but is my period SO late because I'm stressing over it????

Owww, you need to take the test, you obviously are way too stressed and panicked, please, just clam down and see what the test will say. It is been too long and your period hasn't come yet, so, you've gotta be rational about this. Get your friend to support you, do whatever it takes, but take the test! And if you need to talk, I'm here.

my husband and had un protected sex on may27 took the pill on may 29 my last period is may 10 now i am not sure when my next period would come