:?hi im 16 i lost my virginity with to boyfriend about 5:30 pm yesterday. We had unprotected sex and he came inside of me. i was on the second day of my period and i took the plan b morning after pill at 11:45 am this morning! i get my period on the 26th of every month for the last maybe 4 months! im still on my period but im getting abdominal pain just a little bet. am i pregnant ???? also i think i cud feel my body ovulating cus i get slight abdominal pain and my breast swells up . this happens maybe 2 weeks before i get my period! every month , is ok to say im not pregnant????????? or am i still at risk??? :-(

relax you are over reacting, you are on your period, its very highly unlikely you are pregnant, you have explained symptoms a pregnant woman would have at least with in 3-5 or 6 weeks or pregnancy. take it from my advise if you do not want kids now or anytime soon I SUGGEST USE SOME KIND OF BIRTH CONTROL. my fiance always told his little brother "WRAP IT BEFORE YOU TAP IT!"

BIRTH CONTROL requires no parental consent at all, and planned parenthood can help you for low cost or even free!!

OVULATION happens AFTER A PERIOD, not during.... BUT since sperm can live in women for 5 full days, it COULD be possible to become pregnant AFTER a period because you ovulate early.

THE MORNING AFTER PILL causes crampig sometimes, and breast tenderness.