I hadnt had sex for over a year, last time i did was december 29th '06, so my present boyfriend and I started having sex, we used condoms, and just to be extra sure, I got plan B, cos I was paranoid(this was after the first time), the second time we used condoms( four days ago), is it possible U dont know ur condom broke??.. I am not on birth control. I am surposed to be on my period now, but I dont feel nething, usually when I am bout to come on, I know, but I am late.

I have been fatigued, tired, nauseous of late. I have tummy aches sometimes, and alot of gas n i feel like somethings been crawling in me :-( , I don't want to get pregnant, I am so not ready....i have been readin plan B messes up with ur cycle.....

I am going to wait for 2 weeks, then I make an appointment with the Gyno........could I be preggers??am i just being really paranoid??:(HELPPPP