had unprotected sex easter sunday april 12 then took the plan B pill TUE MORNING april 14th

i started my period that TUE MORNING but i took the pill anyway just to be safe,,,

,i just took a preg test today may 14 because im due and ive been feeling headachey grumpy and crampy..it came out NEGATIVE....but i didnt take the test to early did i ?

has anyone else experienced this on the PLAN B pill

Yes, it happens all the time with plan B. It messes up with your cycle, it can even change the length of the cycle, for example from 24 to 27 days. The symptoms you are having are probably just PMS especially because you tested negative. And no, you didn't take t he test too early, you can take the test two weeks after unprotected intercourse.

However, don't make taking plan B a habit. You better talk to your gyn about starting birth control pills or another contraception device.

I agree with what Jenny posted. Plan B is good if you are having unprotected sex while on birth control and you forget a day or if the condom breaks or something, but it is not a very good first line defense in terms of being able to prevent pregnancy. In fact, what happened to you is a good case for why you shouldn't take the pill to avoid pregnancy, since it threw your cycle off. Next time, it would be a good idea to consider condoms or a birth control pill instead. Good luck to you though.

thanx for ur help but after the incident i went to my gyno and got a prescription for birth control...but im just waiting for my period to start so i can start the birth control pills

That was an excellent decision :-) Way the go! It usually takes girls longer to put their mind to seeing their gyns. I am glad you acted responsibly.