On May 10, 2010 I got my April period. I have a very irregular menstrual cycle that ranges from 29-40days depending. On May 16th-17th my period was basically over. My boyfriend and I had sex with a condom, however we realized the condom broke. I am not sure if he got sperm in me since the condom tore on its side. I did have ejaculation around my vagina but I don't think it was inside nor did I feel it enter my body. This all happened around 2-3am on the 17th. I cleaned myself up until later on to buy plan B. Around 12pm-1pm that day I got Plan B and took the pill. On May 21, 2010 I received another period I am assuming due to the pill. It lasted about 3-4 days. Now we are in June and I am waiting on my May period since my periods are irregular. My question is; is it possible for it to skip since my periods are so irregular? I am not really sure when to expect my period since it is irregular. At this moment today June 14th I am feeling minor cramps here and there nothing painful or serious. No period yet. I did discharge a while ago clear etc. now I am discharging still but its looking white. I don't feel any pregnancy symptoms. I am really stressed out and paranoid though so I know that is messing with my period cycle. Will I be expecting my period? Can it skip? I know skipping is bad news but I did receive the other period... I need some answers please.

Hi Honey! Due to your irregularity your period is probably REALLY wonky this month - due to the mini post Plan B bleeding! And also your last period was on May 10 so this is 36 days - BUT if you consider the 21st too, it could be later due to less lining! You are NOT pregnant, you did everything right that you were supposed to do! Stress and of course illness are the 2 next reasons (after preganncy) why you don't get a period or the poeriod is late! So try and relax and I'm sure it will come on soon!

When it comes on and it WILL, I want you to write it down for me! And then book an appointment with your gynecologist, to see WHY you are so wonky! I think you might have the beginnings of an ovarian cyst which is VERY common, and the first signs are wonky periods or painful periods! So RELAX breathe, and realize you did EVERYTHING you were supposed to do OK? Hope this helps!

Thank you for your positive support. I could almost cry since I feel alone with this. My boyfriend is aware but he would not know how I feel. I don't feel pregnant. But you know when your overly paranoid anything can seem like something. I am starting to feel some cramps but they are light. So I do not know what that even means. I really hope you are right. I did everything properly. Thank you & I will post back soon. Do you think my period may just skip?

I told my gyno before about my periods she claimed it sounded normal. So I went on birth control cause my periods are very painful. But I got so sick from the pills I stopped and a month later this happens to me =[

It's just part of the course of being a woman with painful periods I'm afraid honey! And NO it is NOT normal to have such erratic periods! You need to have a transvaginal ultrasound - to see if there are ovarian cysts! So ask for one after we get this sorted out OK? Also another thing - which I tell others - is to have your boyfriend ejaculate into the condom outside - so when he is ready to ejaculate for him to pull out and do it! This way it takes care of oops's!

yes I know! my gyno is very weird I am switching cause I feel she is too judgmental toward me.

Do you think the fact that I feel minor cramping at the moment is a bad thing?

I think it's a lot to do with the pill and what ever else is going on! When I suffered with period pains, I would have intermittant pains throughout the month, here and there, and then WHAM right before my period I would be on my knees! It's ALL about hormones!

I hope you are right! I really hate that I am so irregular. Like I just got off birth control a month prior to my accident then had to be on Plan B. So I don't know how confused my body is. My chest is starting to get sore; more up top tho. Hopefully all ends well. I am praying I see a period. Hope it dont skip over.

When I first had sex my period came in a 41 day cycle. My body hates me sometimes I guess.

Just hormones honey! Answer me this! What do you mean about your upper chest hurting? RU short of breath at all?

No I meant my breast area. Normally when your period is around your boobs hurt. Mine don't really hurt. Unless I touch/poke them. But it is mostly the upper parts of my breast not the lower

well im most ly sore on the sides of my breast. and had a cramp feeling last night. im scared that im not gonna get my period

There are a couple of ways of bringing on a period that is wonky! 1. is a hot bath, 2. is a light laxitive! 3. Evening of Primose Oil - just regular dosage! Also massage your uterus and pelvic area, from the sounds of it, it is just around the corner! RU getting any discharge?

yes i am dischargin a lot. but i dscharge all the time. it ws clear n stringy now its not stringh no more. u sue its coming? and im not pregnant?

Stringy can mean ovulation! I am 99.9% sure you are not pregnant honey! So try and relax OK?

yea but now its pasty. idk if its white ir clear. mixes n changes up. cramps hurt, then i feel heavy dscharge i look thinkin its my pd but its discharge

Try taking an Exlax tonight, see if that brings it on!