On my last regular doctors appointment my doctor found broken (ruptured) blood vessel in my brain. I didn't know about that, because felt nothing before. I was told to take care and advised how to behave in the future. I think, but I am not sure, that I should take one Ecotrin now and I want to know, could one Ecotrin daily help my ruptured blood vessel?

According to my knowledge, Ecotrin is safely coated aspirin which means that is no different from ordinary Aspirin. As you may know Aspirin can be used for aches, pains, cramps, fevers Also can be used to prevent agglutination of platelets in blood. This means, if you take Aspirin (or Ecotrin) and you already have one broken blood vessel, you may expect new bleeding in your brain. And this is only my opinion and not an advice or suggestion.