I am interested in blood vessel burst causes. I have had these problems with my eyes for almost a year now. From time to time blood vessels in my eye burst. It is not that much of a problem, but it does irritate a bit, and my eyes look as if I have not slept for days. I assume that this is cause by my job. I spend from 8 to 12 hours a day in front of a computer screen. Still, I would like to know if there are other possibilities that explain my condition.

Actually, you already stated true cause of blood vessel burst that you are experiencing. Since you spend that much time in front of computer, emitting rays from the screen affect your eyes, causing the burst of eye capillary vessels. This condition is called subconjuctival hemorrhages. Symptoms usually pass after ten days. You can prevent this burst by taking 200 milligrams of vitamin C every day, or using pycnogenol.