My daughter has had several blood vessel burst in eye during last year. That was her first year in college, so I assume that these health problems are related to stress she endured. At least, that is what she says. I think that blood vessel burst in eye is something more complicated then that. Please, can anyone tell me something more about this?

I have had similar problems. It was because I use contact lenses, so they irritate my eyes constantly and from time to time, I experience blood vessel burst in eye. There is nothing to worry about and there is no concrete therapy, perhaps some ointments and/or eye drops. Causes for blood vessel burst are numerous: coughing, sneezing, eyes rubbing, vomiting, stress... The only more serious situation occurs when you use medicaments that affect blood such as Warfarin, aspirin, vitamin E in heavy doses...