What can I do about the broken blood vessels in the eye? Does it require medical attention?

If the broken blood vessel causes blood to accumulate in the front of the eye, between the cornea and pupil, condition is called a hyphema. It warrants immediate medical attention. However, if the broken blood vessel is inside the eye, for example related to diabetes or to another retinal condition such as age-related macular degeneration, treatment may be available and immediate medical attention is needed, so see your eye doctor as soon as possible.

Hi there,
In most cases, as much as I know this condition doesn’t require medical attention because it will most likely return to normal after some time. Your eye is filled with small blood vessels and any changes in the pressure, problems with eye itchiness or small particles in the eyes may cause your eye blood vessels to burst. Now as long as the burst if small you don’t need any medical attention. How many blood vessels are broken in your eye? You could try to put some warm pressure to your eye to fasten the process but clear water will help as well. I hope this helped in any way.
Best wishes,
Marco