Hi there! I have a problem. Last night my girlfriend and I had sex for the first time in our relationship. We are not virgins or anything. We have been together for 3 months now, and I haven’t pushed her before, so last night was the night. It was so spontaneous, one thing lead to another, that sort of night. The sex was great even though it was first, and I really enjoyed it. When it was over, I got up, took my cloths and went to a toilet and when I came back she was all in tears. I freaked out! I asked what the matter was but she wouldn’t say. I went home soon after . I can’t stop thinking why she was crying and I really like this girl, and I don’t know how to approach her about this crying thing. I would use any advice!

Hi there! I think that you need to be patient. If you like her, don’t push it, and when she is ready, she will probably tell you. Maybe, she had problems with her previous boyfriend, or was maybe even pregnant before and had to do an abortion, or she is emotionally hurt because of a loss of someone close. There may be hundreds of reasons. Don’t think too much about it, it is obvious it is not about you. So, let her know she can trust you and that you are ready to listen to her, and I am sure things will sort out. Good luck!